[3.19] Dex Stacking Hollow Palm Cyclone Scion

Hi there !

I am interested in doing a similar build.

Wildwrap having been removed in 3.19, what body armour would you recommand ?

Do you think Briskwrap is still bis ?

Cheers !
IGN : Fainting_Smile
"
Blandula wrote:
Hi there !

I am interested in doing a similar build.

Wildwrap having been removed in 3.19, what body armour would you recommand ?

Do you think Briskwrap is still bis ?

Cheers !

I think it will be okay, but have not tested it. You lose some raw evasion and 5% movement speed, but keep all dex stacking bonuses with this change.
"As long as I have a face, Tora will always have a place to sit."
Hello. Currently using this build, I'm wondering why we take the skill Beserk, since I don't see anywhere that we get rage to use it?
"
Demonitrix wrote:
Hello. Currently using this build, I'm wondering why we take the skill Beserk, since I don't see anywhere that we get rage to use it?

We use Berserk on rares and bosses. Rage support is part of our 6 link.
edit: i misread the whole thing all good.
Last edited by icytealemon1 on Sep 5, 2022, 11:56:42 AM
"
gigan988 wrote:
"
Demonitrix wrote:

We use Berserk on rares and bosses. Rage support is part of our 6 link.

Thank you for that! I must've missed it somehow.
Does dancing dervish have to be 3 linked or does it not make a difference if there more than 3?
So, my apologies if this has been addressed already, but since Manifest Dancing Dervishes automatically applies onslaught, and phasing is a bit redundant with cyclone, does it not make sense to swap to something like champion? It buffs Pride, gives some reasonable damage increases, and also frees up a support slot so you can use impale or bleed or cruelty over fortify.
"
ClarkeSenpai wrote:
Does dancing dervish have to be 3 linked or does it not make a difference if there more than 3?

Links are not important; any socketed gems will apply to that skill.
"
Dichot0my wrote:
So, my apologies if this has been addressed already, but since Manifest Dancing Dervishes automatically applies onslaught, and phasing is a bit redundant with cyclone, does it not make sense to swap to something like champion? It buffs Pride, gives some reasonable damage increases, and also frees up a support slot so you can use impale or bleed or cruelty over fortify.

I liked the idea, so looked into it. By switching to duelist, we lose the western part of the tree at the marauder starting point. We lose "cannot be chilled." We lose endurance charge generation, and we decrease frenzy charge generation, but maintain it with Poacher's Mark and insatiable killer.

However, we do gain DPS up to a very high 6.6m DPS, esp because we can add in impale support instead of fortify, as you said. Unstoppable hero now gives stun immunity; I do not believe it used to do this in the distant past. We actually open up some tree points, so to fix the endurance charge loss I added in a new medium cluster jewel. We can also now add in "Hex breaker" to help with curses on us, because why not.

This even includes Briskwrap as a replacement to Wildwrap.

Scion was chosen due to starting point on the tree, and the Juggernaut node, but a champion version seems viable to try. Here is what I came up with https://pastebin.com/mPkL2Gpn
Last edited by gigan988 on Sep 11, 2022, 1:16:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info