ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Thx for the effort man
Last edited by Tom1989 on Nov 10, 2014, 9:23:31 PM
It's really nice build, cant imagine that i can have 90k DPS with some shitty gear on 74 lvl. This build + 12 auras support = super comfortable game =)
Last edited by jacynthe on Nov 11, 2014, 5:10:42 AM
"
jacynthe wrote:
It's really nice build, cant imagine that i can have 90k DPS with some shitty gear on 74 lvl. This build + 12 auras support = super comfortable game =)

Im curious about how u can max your res with that gear
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
jacynthe wrote:

Im curious about how u can max your res with that gear

PoE,PoF,PoL and PoC which my dear support runs =)
P.S. have 79% all res now
Last edited by jacynthe on Nov 11, 2014, 10:33:13 AM
What about using abyssus + coil for this build?
"
foojin wrote:

You will lose a lot of block and hp, also u wont be able to blind enemys.
Hi i wanted to congratulate you on the build, i hit 88 and ran some atziri sets last night pretty easy even though i do die occasionally:) and thats with a pretty crap dagger.
Spoiler
If anyones interested to try molten strike with this build its quite easy you just need 2 passives to grab point blank, the mana requirements seem less and im pretty sure you could make it work without mind drinker if you had 2% leech somewhere on gear (or primal spirit but the + to int and str is useful) . Thanks again fhark.
Last edited by Fhark on Nov 16, 2014, 4:46:13 PM
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
foojin wrote:

You will lose a lot of block and hp, also u wont be able to blind enemys.

you can refer to my (only other) previous post for using Abyssus + Coil..

Using that combination, you will lose 15% block, chance to blind (it's just a small chance though), and some hp (BOR is around 140 hp, Coil is around 70)

but i still use Abyssus + Coil sometimes if i want to use my "ranged version" of this
character..

I put on *LStrike - Multistrike - WED - Faster Att - Lesser Multiple Proj - Physical Proj Dmg*

on my 6L Coil..

The result is a rapid-fire ranged attack with 5 projectiles with chance to freeze/shock
and (still) decent defense:

Against physical attacks: 57% chance to block, 21% evasion (this is on my character, it
depends on your EVA gear), 40% dodge

Against spells: 57% chance to block (maybe more if your Rathpith is high roll), 30%
chance to dodge.

By becoming a ranged character, the loss of 15% block chance will be slightly mitigated.
It becomes a different matter against Atziri though, but for mapping, you'll hardly feel
any difference with regards to your defenses since you become a ranged character.

TLDR, Abyssus + Coil, while not exactly the optimal gear for this build, has its own perks,
especially if you're starting to get bored of the melee playstyle. You'll need a 6L though..

Last edited by 14qr23we on Nov 20, 2014, 10:14:07 AM
Hi guys i've been using this build with a shadow im 75 right now but my dps is only 42k with hatred and herald of ash both on, 48k with 3 charges but my dagger should give me much more dps i think...
Here is my gear

My tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4FtRa_GY4brR6BIuoj9iSdJP0mlSoLLOEwcTB8MgE2PTiWOkI94kcGSO5LeEuNTZJRR1HZUg1VS1b1Vvpb92HiYlpirGqMbIxtbHBSd9d4rn3jfyuA4Yw2jX2Nv46Kl9CbJp2qotmjiqZ_pzSsZrCSsNixs7IZtMW1SLcXt9O5PsCcwuzIFM3qz3rTftQj1orXy9h22j3bbt2o4l7jhOdU6NbtQfPq9W_2_PzF_xz_k__e

Also wanted to know if should i use atziri's step or the rare boots since with these i can reach maxed resis despite what happen with atziri's...

IGN Roguero
Thanks!
Hi joaco you should use the master vagan mod and add the combo +phys/accuracy to your dagger and yes you should prioritize max resists over 16 spell dodge, gd luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info