ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
VomBa wrote:
so, i respec'd my ranger to this build and this is what i'm using now

I'll be changing the faster casting with herald of Thunder with curse on hit.

the damage is good and survivability too so far, you think i should go for Atziri ?

Yes. What DPS # are you hitting and what is your level? Atziri should be fine. One extra tip for Atziri/Uber Atziri is to save your Jade flasks for the split phase since that is when you need evasion the most, focus the spear thrower so you can get Blind on her.

i have about 39k without Herald of Thunder, putting it on will prevent me from using any skill, too much reserved mana, so i'm waiting until it's lvl20, and i'm lvl 89
VIPER STRIKE / PUNCTURE

One key advantage of a DOT build (and spectral throw build) is that you can do DPS while not having to engage / remain fixed in one spot.

Anyone try to redo this build as DOT based instead of Light Strike?
"
VomBa wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
VomBa wrote:
so, i respec'd my ranger to this build and this is what i'm using now

I'll be changing the faster casting with herald of Thunder with curse on hit.

the damage is good and survivability too so far, you think i should go for Atziri ?

Yes. What DPS # are you hitting and what is your level? Atziri should be fine. One extra tip for Atziri/Uber Atziri is to save your Jade flasks for the split phase since that is when you need evasion the most, focus the spear thrower so you can get Blind on her.

i have about 39k without Herald of Thunder, putting it on will prevent me from using any skill, too much reserved mana, so i'm waiting until it's lvl20, and i'm lvl 89

That should be fine. Be sure to check out the Atziri / Uber Atziri tips in guide.
"
Ceryneian wrote:

That should be fine. Be sure to check out the Atziri / Uber Atziri tips in guide.

i had problems with the trio, the bleed is too much, certain death if i don't see it for a sec :/
"
VomBa wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

i had problems with the trio, the bleed is too much, certain death if i don't see it for a sec :/

Are you talking about regular trio or Uber trio? You should hardly be getting hit with Blind + Enfeeble on the cyclone guy and the fire guy. Are you leaving cyclone guy for last or killing him 2nd like I point out in the guide? The hardest part is killing A'alai at the beginning, the rest should be easy. If you are still having a lot of trouble just use Enduring Cry and Immortal Call. But check out the vids to see how I play, first vid I used skeleton totem to help with some distraction and split them up, 2nd vid I did on ~2.7K life I did a lot of kiting at the beginning until A'alai was dead then fought the other 2 with Blind + Enfeeble + Jade flask -> and I did the same thing for Uber Trio.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Oct 29, 2014, 8:56:04 AM
Thank you for your answers Ceryneian!

nice build!
Last edited by Shaarq on Oct 29, 2014, 5:09:59 PM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
VomBa wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

Are you talking about regular trio or Uber trio? You should hardly be getting hit with Blind + Enfeeble on the cyclone guy and the fire guy. Are you leaving cyclone guy for last or killing him 2nd like I point out in the guide? The hardest part is killing A'alai at the beginning, the rest should be easy. If you are still having a lot of trouble just use Enduring Cry and Immortal Call. But check out the vids to see how I play, first vid I used skeleton totem to help with some distraction and split them up, 2nd vid I did on ~2.7K life I did a lot of kiting at the beginning until A'alai was dead then fought the other 2 with Blind + Enfeeble + Jade flask -> and I did the same thing for Uber Trio.

I had lag problems apparently, i had no problem the second time, only died once to the trio (i thought i was Chuck Norris, tanking the dual striker with only 600HP)
other than that, this build is Epic.
what armor specifically did you use in this build?It is not stated in the guid.Thanks bro!
what about bandit quests ? you kill all ? or help alira on merc
"
what armor specifically did you use in this build?It is not stated in the guid.Thanks bro!

This build uses the unique helm - Bringer of Rain. You cannot equip chest armor together with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info