ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
imatty wrote:
Thank you for answer. PS. for power charge build I should take Alira on merci for additional power charge?

Yes for power charge build take Alira on Merciless + Power Charge by Shadow - this will give you 5 power charges that you can get. If you corrupt amulet I think you can get another +1 Power Charge.

I really like this for Atziri map or 77+ maps where there are a lot of mobs - as soon as I pop Rumi's flask I start getting a lot of Power Charges giving me a massive DPS increase. My flasks also refill faster since I am crit'ing more, I freeze and shock easily as well.

If you really like using the Power tree version - recommend you get the power charge duration node like I show on the tree on the first page. This will get you up to 12 seconds duration vs. 10 seconds from before.
hi, maybe a silly question but still need to ask.
did you try UBER @ 1.3 since the atziri video showcasting is the normal run. Would love to knw thnx in advance mate
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
hi, maybe a silly question but still need to ask.
did you try UBER @ 1.3 since the atziri video showcasting is the normal run. Would love to knw thnx in advance mate

I have not tried it yet but will eventually. The fight was hard before and it will be harder now because of our defense nerf. Still I believe it can be done.

I will have higher DPS than before and higher crit chance. I have started using Puncture to kill A'alai as first of trio - but it would take longer now with Puncture nerf. I will have to use Vaal Grace here as well which I did not need before.

For Uber Atziri I will have no problems with the spells but will probably take more hits from the spear so I may need to take an extra life flask and extra Rumi's flask.
thnx for ur reply, my gear and with that fully buffed i got 201 k DPS :)

Ceryneian, thanks again for your well elaborate post of this build. What would you do if you arent able to get a BOR in the torment league and was limited to a 5 or 6 linked armor.

I think I speak from a lot of members that are too poor or not have time enough to pursue that item.

For a duelist it will be much more interesting, with tempest shield easily the block 57/75 and stats is better ( with Rainbowstride )

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBBS0FtQ5IEZYV7Ba_GbQbrSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSoLLOEs6S_MMHw2PTiWOq094kcGR35I7kp9S8RNklFHVUtd8mBLYeJiWmKsYuxlTWXxZ6BsjG1sb4RwUnBWcNVyw3TteK567311feN_K4DhhNmE74d2idOK8I19jb-QG5oTnaqjiqZ_pzSrC6xmr6exs7TFtUi2ircXuR25Pr02vqfBgsLsypDK08wG037With229Tb590N4l7jn-dU6NbpRu1B7g7vevPq9qP2_PzF_rr_HP_e
Last edited by doka001 on Dec 25, 2014, 2:59:48 PM
"
Ceryneian, thanks again for your well elaborate post of this buid what would you do if you arent able to get a BOR in the torment league and was limited to a 5 or 6 llinked armor.

I think I speak from a lot of members that are too poor or not have time enough to pursue that item.

Ok guys - I know this build has gotten more expensive. What I will do is use some basic gear and show how to play this build without BoR or Rathpith and with a basic dagger it will require different playing style but the concept will remain the same.

I will post the vid this weekend and will aim to do a 78 map and Atziri.

I will show how i use smoke mine and 5l LS with MS - MPD - ICD - WED. Crest of Perandus and Stone of Lazhwar. Goal is to show you can still do high level maps with very basic cheap gear.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 25, 2014, 4:07:22 PM
I had hard time to keep power charge in party (i most of the time play in party) then i found that the curse on hit setup works great if you have room for it. It's a good way to have perma power charge =)

I hesitate to sacrifice more mana pool for dual curse and add poacher's mark is frenzy charge worth it? did you test it?

Anyway awesome build! keep upgrading my gear turning around 97k dps with charge first time i play a build so efficient. Now i'm saving for a better dagger but upgrade are quite expensive have 22ex and found no upgrade under 30ex have to save more ^^'

Fly safe
How come I don't see lightning strike gem being used? Probably stupid question but I don't understand
"
Austy wrote:
How come I don't see lightning strike gem being used? Probably stupid question but I don't understand

Because lightning strike is a skill that needs a specialized build and most people use it with RT instead of criticals and atm there are better options for RT melee builds.

This build uses LS because the survivality that it provides with poking and avoiding reflect damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info