ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

This is my gear and gem links. Don't think it will change much, and I am trying to get my hands on the new Taste of Hate flask which would be perfect for this build.

Key items of this build: Bringer of Rain + Stone of Lazhwar + Rumi's Flask
Secondary item: Rathpith Globe's

PLEASE NOTE: Weapon Swap curse and Atziri Acuity are NOT needed for this build. These are luxury items if you want to push the build to the max. I do not NEED Acuity and you can check my vids and see that any time I get to low life I rely on my flask to get back to full HP.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 17, 2014, 8:35:20 AM
U should try the new suppport gem "physical to lightning" it does works wonders agains physical reflect and has a higher dps increase than crit mult.
Hi recently i crafted this dagger and i was wondering what i should make the last mod
Spoiler
leaning towards causes bleeding on hit at the moment but am also tempted by added cold dmg, (very sad that added phys/acc hybrid is gone). Thanks for any input fhark
Last edited by Fhark on Dec 17, 2014, 6:00:24 PM
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
U should try the new suppport gem "physical to lightning" it does works wonders agains physical reflect and has a higher dps increase than crit mult.

Yes, I posted a while ago on this and noted on the video guide. It is great because you will never have problems with phys reflect again!

Downside is you will need to use life leech gem and mana flask to sustain your leech.

Another downside is your elemental damage is offset by elemental resistances of monsters, whereas monsters seem to have much lower physical reduction, so unless you are using elemental weakness curse you could be doing lower DPS as pure elemental.

I am sticking with ICD and WED for now and only swap Phys to Light + Life Leech for phys reflect map.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 17, 2014, 6:52:36 PM
"
Fhark wrote:
Hi recently i crafted this dagger and i was wondering what i should make the last mod
Spoiler
leaning towards causes bleeding on hit at the moment but am also tempted by added cold dmg, (very sad that added phys/acc hybrid is gone). Thanks for any input fhark

Nice dagger! Not sure what else to add though - bleed could be nice but not really necessary. Added cold or light would work well
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
BIGLITRO wrote:

Yes, I posted a while ago on this and noted on the video guide. It is great because you will never have problems with phys reflect again!

Downside is you will need to use life leech gem and mana flask to sustain your leech.

Another downside is your elemental damage is offset by elemental resistances of monsters, whereas monsters seem to have much lower physical reduction, so unless you are using elemental weakness curse you could be doing lower DPS as pure elemental.

I am sticking with ICD and WED for now and only swap Phys to Light + Life Leech for phys reflect map.

Yup phy reflect maps are the only reason i switch to that gem then after map i switch back c:

mana can be easily sustained by a mana flask with charges on crit and for life u dont even need life leech because u got atziri flask and u can get 2 life flask but life leech gem would be a good option too if u want to avoid the problems of managin all your flask at the same time xD
Hi

Thanks for this great build! first of my all character were i feel strong! it's fun powerfull and have good survivablity just great =)

I got 43.3k dps with no charge and this lame dagger:

I'm kind of poor so i save for a better one and i can"t imagine the trust of a good dagger =)

Fly safe
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hi

Thanks for this great build! first of my all character were i feel strong! it's fun powerfull and have good survivablity just great =)

I got 43.3k dps with no charge and this lame dagger:

I'm kind of poor so i save for a better one and i can"t imagine the trust of a good dagger =)

Thanks for trying the build! Hope you like it.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 20, 2014, 9:13:17 PM

Finally got this flask. I am using the Power version of the tree (to get 5 power charges in fights). With this flask + Atziri flask I reach 330K DPS with the 5 charges.

This flask is giving A LOT of DPS (60K) and is OP:

- No mod range
- Mini-lightning coil mitigation on 30% physical damage (however seems better than Lightning Coil since you are increasing your cold max res by +10% max resistance!)
- Huge cold damage increase that works in the same way as Atziri's flask and it synergizes perfectly with this build where we stack physical damage, allowing us to perma-freeze easier
- Reduced chance to be frozen or chilled

This flask seems extremely rare - you can compare on Bloodlines and Torment how many Shavs and Kaom's Hearts are up for sale vs. how many of these flasks are up for sale.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 20, 2014, 9:22:01 PM
question.....how do you put R-R-R-B in the bringer of rain???....i cant do it!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info