ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Ap0calips3 wrote:
"
Vinnce wrote:
"
Vinnce wrote:
This build is working well with the new bringer of rain 6% block?

Ceryneian, can you answer my question? all KEY ITEMS are viable on this new patch 1.3?

- Bringer of Rain (gives damage, life, block, and blind)

- Stone of Lazhwar (spell block)

- Rathpith Globe (% inc. life, spell block)

- Rumi's Flask (+% block, and +% spell block)

Bringer of Rain only 6% block

Rumi's Flask (perfect) 30% Chance to Block during flask effect + 15% Chance to Block Spells during flask effect.

that's why i'm asking.
"
Vinnce wrote:
This build is working well with the new bringer of rain 6% block?

Hi yes the build will still work you will just have lower block. Using the new items you will only get to max 61% block but will still reach 75% spell block easily. You can do the calculations to see for yourself.

The max spell block is what we really want - all the hard maps 77+ our main trouble is spells so this helps a lot. If you want more attack defense simply take out Hatred and run Grace for more evasion - this will help a lot because your Blind works to scale your evasion significantly. If you have Taste of Hate flask you have even better reason to take out Hatred and use Grace instead. Even still with 61% block + Blind I don't think you will have much trouble in regular maps. Don't forget to use Vaal Grace for boss fights.

The only hard bosses I can think of that require good attack avoidance (i.e. evasion and near max block and blind) are these below. This is when I use Enfeeble curse usually.
- Courtyard melee bosses
- Atziri melee bosses and Atziri spear clone

Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 4, 2015, 8:45:42 PM
New video showing the Power version of the build. I am running around with 5 power charges which is a MASSIVE boost to damage. I am also using Blood Rage - this is only recommended if you are using Acuity. It gives some instant leech on regular crit as well as if Reckoning crits - I get stunned at A'alai and cannot leech but Reckoning procs and I am able to get some instant life. It also gives 3 frenzy charges for higher attack speed so it can be a little harder to sustain mana.

http://youtu.be/meOOjMH0YNs
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 4, 2015, 8:46:53 PM
I noticed pre 1.3 that you suggested using a soul taker, is it still worth using a soul taker and going with axe nodes on this build? Or is mana sustainable without soul taker?
Hey, I'm sitting at about 60k dps with auras. I was wondering what I should focus on improving for better dps.

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAA4cFfQW1CpsOSBGWFr8brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSepKgss4S1VMHwyATY9OJZHBkjuSn1NklFHVvVW-mHiYlpirGNDZfFnoGqMbIxtbHBScFZ313iueOt9dX3jfyt_xoDhh3aNfY2_joqQG5Vml9CaE5smnaqio6LZpn-nNKxmsNixs7IZtUi3F7k-u3zAnMgUzerPetAJ037With2227b1OJe44Tjn-cK51TndOjW6f7tQe968uHz6vVv_MX-uv_e
IGN: BurtsyBees
Hello, Ceryneian, thanks for your reply,

I am now using power charge ver.

How much dps would you suggest for trying normal Atziri?

I have followed the gems setting as you posted in page 1,

but what gems setting have to be changed for normal Atziri?(as I want to prepare to level those gems)

(btw, it's hard to capture HP in new league with 153 life BoR, for spending more life nodes on skill tree, on the other hand, the dps decrease...)
Last edited by hkbutubaman on Jan 5, 2015, 5:25:37 AM
sorry one more question. anyone knows the reasonable price of Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask in torrent league?

30/14 or 29/14 wtever.

thank you!
What bandit rewards you suggest? I did not see this in the guide.
Last edited by Asag on Jan 5, 2015, 7:56:48 AM
"
JayJay_C wrote:
I noticed pre 1.3 that you suggested using a soul taker, is it still worth using a soul taker and going with axe nodes on this build? Or is mana sustainable without soul taker?

For the axe build? You can use any axe you want and many rares give much higher DPS than Soul Taker. HOWEVER for mana intensive skills like Frenzy, Dominating Blow and Cyclone you really have to use Soul Taker. But if you are doing the regular axe double strike build then you should be fine.
"
Gandollf wrote:
Hey, I'm sitting at about 60k dps with auras. I was wondering what I should focus on improving for better dps.

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAA4cFfQW1CpsOSBGWFr8brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSepKgss4S1VMHwyATY9OJZHBkjuSn1NklFHVvVW-mHiYlpirGNDZfFnoGqMbIxtbHBScFZ313iueOt9dX3jfyt_xoDhh3aNfY2_joqQG5Vml9CaE5smnaqio6LZpn-nNKxmsNixs7IZtUi3F7k-u3zAnMgUzerPetAJ037With2227b1OJe44Tjn-cK51TndOjW6f7tQe968uHz6vVv_MX-uv_e

Hi your gear is very nice. You should take out Inc. Crit Chance from Bringer of Rain and use Inc. Crit Damage gem! That should give you a good DPS increase. You could also level up and grab the crit mult, accuracy / Dilettante clusters. Your weapon is pretty good so I see no need to upgrade that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info