ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Skill tree in my guide is current. Gear is still the same, however I will relink these so you can see my new gem links. I will also update my stats, and add in a Scion section.
I was having some serious mana issues as well. I am using 4% mana leech, 2% on each ring, and it was no where near enough. I am assuming my mana pool is not large enough and I am maxing out the 12.5% This is at level 68 and just over 500 mana. With my health around 3300 (just now snagging life nodes), I decided to go clarity->blood magic->reduced mana. I'm going to take that up to like level 8-10. I think it is level 8 now and it is holding up my mana pretty well. So while this is not the ideal situation it does work as a stop gap as mentioned. This build really is mana intensive and it is one of its greatest challenges.

other randomness

I have made out so far using a 5l without life on hit, (faster attacks, double strike, Melee Physical Damage, melee splash, multistrike) and only 2% life leech on a ring. I steam rolled piety in merc at 66. To be honest I'm not even sure my health moved outside of one hit in her fire form. Ideally I would get a 6L to toss in life on hit. I can also remove physical damage for life on hit if i have to on a hard boss. Enfeeble with increased duration has made up for me not having blind, which I removed in favor of faster attacks. With most mobs I can just stand there and still essentially never get hit. I also need to get my helm in a place where i can do a nice setup with flame totem/blind.

I would like to be able to run another Aura, perhaps once i level up this reduced mana gem all the way or get a 20/20 one.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Skill tree in my guide is current. Gear is still the same, however I will relink these so you can see my new gem links. I will also update my stats, and add in a Scion section.

i mean if You went Acrobatics and phase acrobatics after all ?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

i mean if You went Acrobatics and phase acrobatics after all ?

Oh, no I am not in Dodge anymore. I miss having some energy shield (acro halves my ES) and unspeccd again from Dodge.

As I mentioned before if you have max regular block and with evasion & blind you will hardly see any difference with getting Acrobatics. Phase Acro is useful but again if you have max spell block you will only notice a slight difference vs high spell bosses like Magaera.

You can save the 7 points you would use and put these into damage / life / more block / resistances / mana etc - this is all optional and depends on your preferences! I know some people like acrobatics and may also be using Darkray Vectors to get very high levels of dodge.

"
hellnhavoc wrote:
I was having some serious mana issues as well. I am using 4% mana leech, 2% on each ring, and it was no where near enough. I am assuming my mana pool is not large enough and I am maxing out the 12.5% This is at level 68 and just over 500 mana. With my health around 3300 (just now snagging life nodes), I decided to go clarity->blood magic->reduced mana. I'm going to take that up to like level 8-10. I think it is level 8 now and it is holding up my mana pretty well. So while this is not the ideal situation it does work as a stop gap as mentioned. This build really is mana intensive and it is one of its greatest challenges.

other randomness

I have made out so far using a 5l without life on hit, (faster attacks, double strike, Melee Physical Damage, melee splash, multistrike) and only 2% life leech on a ring. I steam rolled piety in merc at 66. To be honest I'm not even sure my health moved outside of one hit in her fire form. Ideally I would get a 6L to toss in life on hit. I can also remove physical damage for life on hit if i have to on a hard boss. Enfeeble with increased duration has made up for me not having blind, which I removed in favor of faster attacks. With most mobs I can just stand there and still essentially never get hit. I also need to get my helm in a place where i can do a nice setup with flame totem/blind.

I would like to be able to run another Aura, perhaps once i level up this reduced mana gem all the way or get a 20/20 one.

Hey - please keep in mind that mana is affected by 2 things - physical damage (affects how much you can mana leech per hit) and attack speed (affects how quickly you use up mana).

To help with mana try and lower attack speed and increase physical damage of your weapon. Faster attacks support gem will increase your attack speed and also comes with a mana multiplier so please keep that in mind.
"
L2linhdt wrote:
Hi, really like your build, i gonna build 1 melee ranger in the new league.
I planned on using reave for AoE tho. What do you think about that skill?

Hey, Reave is a good skill because you save a gem slot by not having to get melee spash gem. However it only works with certain weapons and you need to keep the stacks up for your aoe. I have not tried the gem but let me know how you find it if you decide to use it.
Hi, I'm lvl 72 and I have problems to improve my damage.
That's my stuff:

My skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILgLQ21V0rtN-fXX-uniuSO4brT3it9PXyxrbTGAEsZVm-WO95j7PUUcwfH8r1opv8o2_BbXUI92oxqIwcRXwOlgEfocZeUghA7t8ZfHrFOjW3vbndGHih9umf-1BsbO1SG17VUsmle4OI_bv8FpIVvr8xbcXOJZnoId2Sn3dDVuvOrOQCk4qtkFDMRvIXhPDhueRrK9T35uDWNuE2WVNR36rxb2BmSs=

I just get few hours ago the axe(tha't why i'm not using passives to improve damage from axes) also that weapon is too fast (i think i need one slow and with more damage)
Please help me to get more damage, atm i have only 5.850 with Double Strike (7.620 with heatred) and i really don't understand how damage scales on this game (i'm playing that game for 3 month).

PD: sorry for my bad english ;)

My stats and gear updated in guide.
Great Build! I'm definitely going to try it out!
"
vrez wrote:
Hi, I'm lvl 72 and I have problems to improve my damage.
That's my stuff:

My skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILgLQ21V0rtN-fXX-uniuSO4brT3it9PXyxrbTGAEsZVm-WO95j7PUUcwfH8r1opv8o2_BbXUI92oxqIwcRXwOlgEfocZeUghA7t8ZfHrFOjW3vbndGHih9umf-1BsbO1SG17VUsmle4OI_bv8FpIVvr8xbcXOJZnoId2Sn3dDVuvOrOQCk4qtkFDMRvIXhPDhueRrK9T35uDWNuE2WVNR36rxb2BmSs=

I just get few hours ago the axe(tha't why i'm not using passives to improve damage from axes) also that weapon is too fast (i think i need one slow and with more damage)
Please help me to get more damage, atm i have only 5.850 with Double Strike (7.620 with heatred) and i really don't understand how damage scales on this game (i'm playing that game for 3 month).

PD: sorry for my bad english ;)

Hey I will take a look when I get back home on your tree and gear and see. If you get about 12K unbuffed DPS then Hatred will take that up to 17K or so. I am also trying to make spreadsheet that lays out the damage calculations.

One thing I may also try is substituting Multistrike for Melee Damage on Full Life. Will test this out but it may not work that well and could introduce problems with reflect.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Nov 5, 2013, 11:15:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info