Still waiting for a Melee 1h physical mace...

Beside

all the maces are focused on casting

the only other mace that can be worked to be attack is Doon and to make it Melee you need Crown of eyes to convert all that Spell damage into attack... considering the cost, we'll stick with...
is the only melee unique 1h-mace

Any Diaeternal can confirm they have one on the way?

Spoiler
Please do something like
-20% increased physical damage on stunned enemies
or
-get 5% more damage per endurence charge

stuff that is unique and dont make it trash like Nycta

these would be my dream

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
New "mace"(quotation marks since its not a mace but a scepter) as i preddicted....

should have been more specific... its an elemental mace...
sounds like a big Fuck you to Heavy strike and Ground slam

we already have Supreme truth and Nyctas....

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 8, 2014, 10:41:35 AM
Can't wait for the day we will be able to upgrade the base item to the next tier like in Diablo II. Via vendor receipe of course.
Last edited by PureLaine on Mar 2, 2014, 11:37:00 PM
Sorry, I want to make an end-game 1H sword.

I will agree some more unique 1H "attack" maces would be nice, though.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
PureLaine wrote:
Can't wait for the day we will be able to upgrade the base item to the next tier like in Diablo II. Via vendor receipe of course.
Lol but Devs have said it will never happen since they made uniques without thinking of this possibility making those unique overpowered if upgraded to higher tier
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Maces in general need a buff of some sort.
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
Sorry, I want to make an end-game 1H sword.

I will agree some more unique 1H "attack" maces would be nice, though.
1h sword is Fine because the game is actually Lacking in
1h melee mace
rustic sash
1h sword (since they are all garbage)

Should i say, 1hand unique weapons is greatly lacking... only Soultaker is viable

Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 2, 2014, 11:42:58 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
PureLaine wrote:
Lol but Devs have said it will never happen since they made uniques without thinking of this possibility making those unique overpowered if upgraded to higher tier
I don't know where the quote is, but I remember seing a GGG member saying it would be possible in vendor receipe including a white version of the targeted upgrade. Just don't know where it is.

Also, uniques could just be inelligible for upgrades.
"
PureLaine wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
PureLaine wrote:
I don't know where the quote is, but I remember seing a GGG member saying it would be possible in vendor receipe including a white version of the targeted upgrade. Just don't know where it is.

Also, uniques could just be inelligible for upgrades.
Yeah thats what i was talking about, was talking about unique items since they make uniques and Rare are made by RNG

thought you talked about upgrading would be nice for items like Brightbeak
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Yeah thats what i was talking about, was talking about unique items since they make uniques and Rare are made by RNG

To stay on your topic, instead of making them inelligible for upgrade, maybe they could just tweak the numbers for the "upgraded version" in a way that it won't be OP. Just thinking out loud, I'm no dev!

1h maces really need some love.
Last edited by PureLaine on Mar 2, 2014, 11:51:57 PM
"
PureLaine wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

To stay on your topic, instead of making them inelligible for upgrade, maybe they could just tweak the numbers for the "upgraded version" in a way that it won't be OP. Just thinking out loud, I'm no dev!

1h maces really need some love.
you mean a direct "Unique item loses 10% of stats when upgraded?
or
Devs create upgraded versions stats so they arent OP

i once suggested that unique upgrading would be not-Op if it was limited to 1 time, after which you cannot upgrad it more

Brightbeak final form would be
Battle hammer
and would do 118dps instead of 62 dps
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 2, 2014, 11:59:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info