Still waiting for a Melee 1h physical mace...

"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
Sorry, I want to make an end-game 1H sword.

I will agree some more unique 1H "attack" maces would be nice, though.

Plz tell me it's gonna be released with SotV. I have been begging for late game 1h sword for over a year now.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

Plz tell me it's gonna be released with SotV. I have been begging for late game 1h sword for over a year now.
just a 1h sword lol

Primatic suck
Godess suck and is 2h
vaal suck
Ephemeral Edge suck for melee
Redbeak suck for % melee
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Maces and Sceptres are not the same thing. On the passive tree it is, which is strange imo. Makes you think that sceptres are marauder items sometimes. On the passive tree, templar only has 1 real weapon, which are staves. Again ON THE PASSIVE TREE, not when it comes to stats.

I,ve allways wondered why this is so, because it really really Hurts on Templar 1H Mace/Sceptre options, and mostly just makes normal maces better.

IMO Sceptres need way way more love than normal 1H maces. (Regarding Melee, not casting.) Mostly because the passive tree is messed up when it comes to Sceptres. Galvanic Hammer is intended to be a Sceptre node, because it has a Sceptre icon NeXT to it, but it still Works with normal maces. This is the only "real" Sceptre node in the game.

Staves on the other hand, have tons of nodes that suits just staves, and not 2H Maces aswell. I just find that this type of "1H Maces" need some love, because they dont make much sense on the passive tree.

It would be the same thing as saying that a staff is a 2-handed Sceptre.
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

Please do.

There isn't a single 1h end game viable sword.
Not even mid game.
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

Please do.

There isn't a single 1h end game viable sword.
Not even mid game.
The only one that could have been a good mid game sword has been destroyed by the masochism of this manhttp://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Charan
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
FIreskull wrote:
Maces and Sceptres are not the same thing. On the passive tree it is, which is strange imo. Makes you think that sceptres are marauder items sometimes. On the passive tree, templar only has 1 real weapon, which are staves. Again ON THE PASSIVE TREE, not when it comes to stats.

I,ve allways wondered why this is so, because it really really Hurts on Templar 1H Mace/Sceptre options, and mostly just makes normal maces better.

IMO Sceptres need way way more love than normal 1H maces. (Regarding Melee, not casting.) Mostly because the passive tree is messed up when it comes to Sceptres. Galvanic Hammer is intended to be a Sceptre node, because it has a Sceptre icon NeXT to it, but it still Works with normal maces. This is the only "real" Sceptre node in the game.

Staves on the other hand, have tons of nodes that suits just staves, and not 2H Maces aswell. I just find that this type of "1H Maces" need some love, because they dont make much sense on the passive tree.

I'd love to see a melee-oriented unique sceptre as well. They're probably my favorite one-handed weapon. If they weren't so hard to craft I'd have made a lot of characters with them. If I could make a unique one I definitely would.

Galvanic Hammer is nice considering the cluster required to get it. The critical strike multiplier is especially nice if you're trekking mainly the strength section of the tree. No one gets it though because it's only useful for hybrid physical/elemental skills with critical strike-oriented maces. There really needs to be more sceptre nodes and better ways to craft rare sceptres.
same name in-game
"
iao wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:

I'd love to see a melee-oriented unique sceptre as well. They're probably my favorite one-handed weapon. If they weren't so hard to craft I'd have made a lot of characters with them. If I could make a unique one I definitely would.

Galvanic Hammer is nice considering the cluster required to get it. The critical strike multiplier is especially nice if you're trekking mainly the strength section of the tree. No one gets it though because it's only useful for hybrid physical/elemental skills with critical strike-oriented maces. There really needs to be more sceptre nodes and better ways to craft rare sceptres.

Exatcly. Sceptres are crit weapons, which iz extremely problematic when they are one handed maces, because normal one handed Mace build go RS. (Because why crit with the normal 1h maces?.) I,ve had a build using crit sceptre, I still have but I dont play it anymore. It Works extremely well in some ways, but what annoys me is the way you move around on the passive tree with this build, and how staves clearly have way more efficient nodes. Sceptres are prob. my fav 1h melee weapon, same goes for staves being my fav 2h weapon. Worst part is that Galvanic Hammer even buffes 2H Maces, which is extremely retarded.

For a start, there should be a Sceptre node that matches the Hammer Blows staff node, and a node that matches the Serpent Stance cluster for Sceptres.

The Seasoned Sinew Node also needs to be changed into something thats more obivious for Sceptre, because it is just a useless Garbage node atm.
Uniques aren't necessarily supposed to be all about the DEEPS, they're supposed to enable unique builds that might be more effective if you have a certain playstyle.
I think a lot of this is down to 2handed melee being just "cooler" to design for. They're bigger, they're cooler looking, you can have more stats on them cause they're 2h.

Really though, need less crappy 1hander uniques. Soul taker must have poisoned the water or something.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
you can have more stats on them cause they're 2h.

What do you mean with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info