[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
Neudo wrote:
Hello,

With Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre did is worth to use :

Meginord's Vise Steel Gauntlets ? (100 str + armor)

--------

Spell damage works with RF ?

Thx for answers :)

Meginord's Vise Steel Gauntlets it's not worth to use because: u will do same amount of damage equal to almost a rare gloves with life 70+ str 30+, u will get less life, less armor, no other resistance to acquire...

No spell damage don't work with rf !
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
If I have capped resistances, is there any reason NOT to pickup the Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre early?

It's cheaper than the Doryani's Catalyst in Bloodlines and AurumVorax was only overcapping me.

Other question -

I'm level 76 right now with

6734 Armour
6903 HP
Capped Resists except for Chaos (at 12%)
808/(912) Life Regen/(With Vitality)

I find myself doing quite well in most cases but there are some parts that scare the crap out of me like burst chaos damage from the Hybrid Widow in mapping and occasional Rhoa/Phys Packs.

Being at level 76, I find myself about 4 levels away from the Sovereignty Node where I can add Determination to the build, since there was no immediate direction to this from the guide I may be behind. (Guide jumps from 50->90 with no in-between aside from making the swap at 65.)

Mind you, I'm still learning the skill tree and how things work since this is only my 3rd toon in this game in a little under 3 weeks, my questions are:

a) Could we have a bit of guidance or maybe a link to a lvl 70 skill tree?
b) Am I overthinking that I'm under-geared somehow with only 601 Strength but that much hp?
c) Not to sound too ignorant, but as I'm still learning, is it absolutely better to not have CWDT in this build? I don't find myself casting it in preparation and I feel like it just slows down my farm since I have to stop and cast it.

Thanks so much again for the input and appreciate all that you have done for this build so far.
Last edited by HKPrice on Jan 14, 2015, 3:14:02 PM
"
If I have capped resistances, is there any reason NOT to pickup the Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre early?

It's cheaper than the Doryani's Catalyst in Bloodlines and AurumVorax was only overcapping me.

Other question -

I'm level 76 right now with

6734 Armour
6903 HP
Capped Resists except for Chaos (at 12%)
808/(912) Life Regen/(With Vitality)

I find myself doing quite well in most cases but there are some parts that scare the crap out of me like burst chaos damage from the Hybrid Widow in mapping and occasional Rhoa/Phys Packs.

Being at level 76, I find myself about 4 levels away from the Sovereignty Node where I can add Determination to the build, since there was no immediate direction to this from the guide I may be behind. (Guide jumps from 50->90 with no in-between aside from making the swap at 65.)

Mind you, I'm still learning the skill tree and how things work since this is only my 3rd toon in this game in a little under 3 weeks, my questions are:

a) Could we have a bit of guidance or maybe a link to a lvl 70 skill tree?
b) Am I overthinking that I'm under-geared somehow with only 601 Strength but that much hp?
c) Not to sound too ignorant, but as I'm still learning, is it absolutely better to not have CWDT in this build? I don't find myself casting it in preparation and I feel like it just slows down my farm since I have to stop and cast it.

Thanks so much again for the input and appreciate all that you have done for this build so far.

It's still very good Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre early if u dont have currency for the vaal, but u need to get equip it only then got pheonyx to and like 400str+

I'am updating the build day by day, will update for sure the lvl skill trees more

Str and hp its not always to much... get how much life + str from all items, then grab resistances to cap

That gems its about playing at 78 maps - atziri

I will update the guide more for lower build gems-items, meanwhile u can link your gems u wanted like:

IGN=Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Jan 14, 2015, 5:28:48 PM
I wonder, you pick at the very bottom 2 str nodes and 1 aura efect 6% node.
Why not take Inner force wheel over scion HP wheel? It also take 3 nodes, but give 21%.
"
Ashrielka wrote:
Why not take Inner force wheel over scion HP wheel? It also take 3 nodes, but give 21%.

Its easy: the Sov cluster gives 22% incr effect from auras, while NOT making the burn dmg worse on yourself. So you need another 3% to get the 5% with a lvl20 pof.
"
sintflut2012 wrote:
"
Ashrielka wrote:

Its easy: the Sov cluster gives 22% incr effect from auras, while NOT making the burn dmg worse on yourself. So you need another 3% to get the 5% with a lvl20 pof.

Oh, now I get it. Thanks.
updated Leveling Guide viable Hardcore
IGN=Cocotheone
"
cocotheone wrote:

Thank you for the constant updates to this. Amazing Guide Coco.

Progress has halted for me at lvl 85 with my RF in Bloodlines due to lack of maps haha. As you've been leveling and gearing, how are you finding that the HC build is going? I find that some Chaos Dmg bosses are scary, but everything else in level 72-73 maps has been surprisingly simple. Now, to just find a good deal on a Kaom's Heart haha.

"
"
cocotheone wrote:

Thank you for the constant updates to this. Amazing Guide Coco.

Progress has halted for me at lvl 85 with my RF in Bloodlines due to lack of maps haha. As you've been leveling and gearing, how are you finding that the HC build is going? I find that some Chaos Dmg bosses are scary, but everything else in level 72-73 maps has been surprisingly simple. Now, to just find a good deal on a Kaom's Heart haha.

Well all maps are quite easy for this kind of build, u just need to be very careful to high dmg dealears (piety/dom only) and on maps with double/tri damage increase element
IGN=Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Jan 23, 2015, 4:49:17 PM
This build uses only 1 curse is that right?

I read all the topic, dropping additional curse passive grants you a few passive points, but have you considered using +1 curse amulets?

edit: forget it, i realized it is not possible while using kaom's heart
Last edited by mindrust8 on Jan 26, 2015, 5:03:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info