NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Is this updated for Ascendancy or not quite ready yet?
Thank you Neversink, the only filter I ever needed.
I love this game but I'm not so sure about the people who play it.
"
trexx2k wrote:

Neversink is updating it as we speak and should have the Ascendancy version (3.1) up soon. Hang tight!

Also wanted to say thank you to you Neversink for this quality filter. Having tried many different ones and making a few of my own, I still find myself coming back to yours. Much appreciated.
"
Myrnak wrote:
"
trexx2k wrote:

Neversink is updating it as we speak and should have the Ascendancy version (3.1) up soon. Hang tight!

Also wanted to say thank you to you Neversink for this quality filter. Having tried many different ones and making a few of my own, I still find myself coming back to yours. Much appreciated.

AGRRED, MUCH APPRECIATED !NEVERSINK!
"
Myrnak wrote:

Awesome Item Filter.

@NeverSink:
Please note that the page has been updated and at least one Unique item has its name spelled differently now (Glitterdisc instead of Glitterdisk):
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1595993
Last edited by AlderaaN101 on Mar 3, 2016, 3:18:38 AM
have been using this filiter since the beginning, and never thanked the creator.

THANK YOU!
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Only lootfilter i ever needed. Now i'm F5'ing waiting for 3.1 :)
Thank you for your awesome work!
Thank you for the awesome Filter... I could not play without it anymore.
"
MrLordCaptain wrote:
Thank you for the awesome Filter... I could not play without it anymore.

+me too :) Thanks a lot for good job done!!!! Yep, and waiting for update 3.1 :D
Your filter is the bomb. Keep it up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info