NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
oldways wrote:
Does divination cards shows up with this filter? And thanks for putting time into this

Yes :). They also have increased font size and a specific dropsound attached (the same as used for higher orbs), so you'll notice if one drops offscreen.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Great filter and a nice dude gg
Can someone kindly send the script to my email at rx93shady@hotmail.com

As I can not open Pastebin website for some reason...
nice lootfilter thx
IGN: Proj_PC
Neversink, I wanna thank you again for your efforts to create and maintain the best item filter out there.

I feel a bit guilty by just using your work w/o wrapping my head around it properly, but Im sooo lazy =/

Thanks mate, keep up your great work!
Neversink.

One question, in your screenshots, the filtered image seems to be hiding agate amulets....

I want to highlight them :)
Thanks a lot for the light/alternative versions. Good work.
IGN @dime
"
iamnotspock wrote:
Neversink.

One question, in your screenshots, the filtered image seems to be hiding agate amulets....

I want to highlight them :)

It no longer hides them in the latest version (the screenshot is slightly outdated)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks for your hard work and this awesome filter.
ing:Jamirryo
Getting a few errors with the 2.0 filter listed in the OP.

Line 179: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item clases matching "Doodads

Line 263: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Vaal Orb

Line 344: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching ","

Line 351: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching ","

Any help with this?

EDIT: These are the 4 errors I received. I #'ed them all out for now and the item filter seems to have loaded successfully.
Last edited by Hartlin on Jul 10, 2015, 3:28:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info