NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
br1zz wrote:
Started playing poe some days ago, been a long time D2 player so im quite enjoying poe, lvl28 Tempest League currently, should i use this filter already during leveling, so i can learn what drops are good and which ones are trash, on top of, of course, not having to bother with the trash drops ? so i can safely using this filter on any level, im not missing out on any useful items ?

also, thanks for this tool NeverSink!

The filter only ever completely hides items up to magic rarity (more of them as you level up). So, everything that could be remotely valuable will be shown in one way or another (coloring).

This filter is safe, as far as I can tell.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 3, 2015, 3:28:13 PM
Just wanted to add my feedback that I like the new louder sounds. Good job, and thanks for the updates.
The item is yours when it is in your bag.
any update 2 new div cards?
got a question: with new items (like the divination cards) is there a need for a new version or will they be displayed but just in normal font?
"
OpusDiaboli wrote:
got a question: with new items (like the divination cards) is there a need for a new version or will they be displayed but just in normal font?

I have the same question since they have new items out etc and i dont know much about how u write all this,some static commands or whatever that needs updates for new drops.
Started using the filter yesterday and im like how (t.h) was i playing all this time? Great job Neversink trully amazing.

edit:typo
Last edited by theo1000 on Aug 4, 2015, 9:48:05 AM
LOVE THE NEW SOUNDS!!!
"
theo1000 wrote:
"
OpusDiaboli wrote:

I have the same question since they have new items out etc and i dont know much about how u write all this,some static commands or whatever that needs updates for new drops.
Started using the filter yesterday and im like how (t.h) was i playing all this time? Great job Neversink trully amazing.

#TIER 4: CARD VALUE UNDER 2 CHAOS

Show
Class "Divination"
SetBackgroundColor 200 50 250
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 37
PlayAlertSound 1 100

That's "Show" all unselected cards. All new cards will be displayed here. Same size/background color as "The lover" for example. So, no point for update. Only if you want sort more valuable ones with different color/size.
"
oldgood wrote:
"
theo1000 wrote:
"
OpusDiaboli wrote:

#TIER 4: CARD VALUE UNDER 2 CHAOS

Show
Class "Divination"
SetBackgroundColor 200 50 250
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetFontSize 37
PlayAlertSound 1 100

That's "Show" all unselected cards. All new cards will be displayed here. Same size/background color as "The lover" for example. So, no point for update. Only if you want sort more valuable ones with different color/size.

Thnx a lot for the info !! Have fun
I just reformatted my computer, still running Windows 7.

When I download the file, its a .txt file.

Uhhh, when I put it into the appropriate folder, it stays a .txt file. It doesnt change to a filter file.

When my brother does it, it changes it to a filter file.

Anyone know why? care to explain?
"
vorthex wrote:
I just reformatted my computer, still running Windows 7.

When I download the file, its a .txt file.

Uhhh, when I put it into the appropriate folder, it stays a .txt file. It doesnt change to a filter file.

When my brother does it, it changes it to a filter file.

Anyone know why? care to explain?

hey bro... watch the ziggyd's video and its says how to change to .txt to . filter!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info