NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hi NeverSink first of all big thx for your Lootfilter i used it from the start and its great .
Did u think maybe about chaning colours / sound for mid and high tier maps so from t7-t11 its other and than t12-t15 other i think should be prty nice upgrade for the loot filter
Thank you for this awesome filter
I would like that every and any item with quality(superior) to show, what must I change for that?
Also another thing, I want all blue items to show, except for blue items that are more than 8 spaces.

Thanks in advaced
"
Beastoeast wrote:
*snip*

C:\Users\_your_username_here_\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\

That's where the filter must be located. Whether you have the game installed on your C: drive or wherever is completely irrelevant.
I'd recommend upping the qual % on superior flasks. Any way you can leave it at 10%+? i just feel like you end up with a ton of shit ones otherwise.
"
Is it updated to the latest divination cards?

It'll show them. They are not sorted into the tier list yet, but most of them don't belong into higher tiers anyway and none of them makes it to the top tier, so it's kinda "meh".

Next update will include it.

"
Matlock0 wrote:
It's kind of weird that the MF filter shows things like hybrid chest armors, high armor shields that take a lot of room (and have next to no chance of being valuable) while things like low level 80% crit dagger base is being filtered out because their physical damage is too low.

I'll consider doing some more advanced filtering on armors.

"
Hi Neversink,

I really enjoy your filter, could you maybe add support for filtration? I tried to port it to filtration myself but sadly I failed horribly :). With that programm editing your versions would be way easier, too and I think it is what you described in your post before.
Here's the link:https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3bwson/introducing_filtration_a_path_of_exile_item/

and a little video of how it works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0oIW7y0JxE

Nope, filtration wasn't updated since 6+ month and suffers from 2 problems, I'm not OK with (it removes any comments AND only supports show/hide, instead of disabling block, which kills a lot of filter logic)

"
I'd recommend upping the qual % on superior flasks. Any way you can leave it at 10%+? i just feel like you end up with a ton of shit ones otherwise.

The next version will display 15%+ flasks with a slightly more prominent border. However, I don't feel good about removing quality flasks overall.

Especially at the start of the league you really wanna pick up every quality flask and they are rare enough to not clutter the screen.

I might consider removing low quality ones from higher maps though.

"
I would like that every and any item with quality(superior) to show, what must I change for that?
Also another thing, I want all blue items to show, except for blue items that are more than 8 spaces.

Thanks in advaced

MORE than 8 spaces? Such items don't exist, you likely mean more than 6 spaces

At the bottom after

"# Section: OMEGA # ADDITIONAL RULES - ADD YOUR OWN RULES THAT WON'T OVERRIDE THE OTHER RULES"

add the following lines (replace the "..." with numbers):

Show
Quality > 0
SetBorderColor ...
SetBackgroundColor ...
SetFontSize ...

Show
Rarity Magic
Height < 4
SetBorderColor ...
SetBackgroundColor ...
SetFontSize ...

"
Hi NeverSink first of all big thx for your Lootfilter i used it from the start and its great .
Did u think maybe about chaning colours / sound for mid and high tier maps so from t7-t11 its other and than t12-t15 other i think should be prty nice upgrade for the loot filter

I won't change the sound. The whole idea behind using only 3 different sounds is drop recognition.
If a high map drops offscreen and you don't recognize the sound, it's likely you'll just ignore it, because of the heat of the battle / all other stuff going on.

However, I've been experimenting with colors recently. There are 3 problems here:

1) Finding a color that won't conflict with other colors/ruin the theme of the filter
2) Finding colors that'll look OK with white/magic/rare versions of the item
3) Not making it too rainbow-y

Giving maps a yellow/red background doesn't work, because it looks horrible with blue/rare versions, unless you change the font to black.
Changing the border just doesn't look very good.

Atm. I've only added a different background to 12+ maps (solid red) and im not sure about it. If you got any ideas in mind, feel free to post em.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jan 31, 2016, 4:22:07 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:

Nope, filtration wasn't updated since 6+ month and suffers from 2 problems, I'm not OK with (it removes any comments AND only supports show/hide, instead of disabling block, which kills a lot of filter logic)

Just a heads up, that's down to one problem, since Filtration supports enabling and disabling blocks for quite some time now. Pretty nice for Warbands / Animate Weapon blocks etc.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Is there a quick edit that I could to make loot tags 50% transparent? It seems that the filter is capable of seting up transparency (it does to undesired loot), so I wonder If i could get my screen a bit less cluttered with that aspect being applied to desired loot as well.
"
junaum wrote:
Is there a quick edit that I could to make loot tags 50% transparent? It seems that the filter is capable of seting up transparency (it does to undesired loot), so I wonder If i could get my screen a bit less cluttered with that aspect being applied to desired loot as well.

Basically you need to change the background color opacity value from 255 to 128.

To do so:

-Open the filter
-Scroll down to style data list (it's in the first pages of the filter)
-Look for entries that look like this SetBackgroundColor X Y Z 255 (the X Y Z don't matter)
-Now Ctrl+H and replace the ones you want to reduce with X Y Z 128

I'm not 100% sure you'll get all colors this way, but that's the basic process

"

Just a heads up, that's down to one problem, since Filtration supports enabling and disabling blocks for quite some time now. Pretty nice for Warbands / Animate Weapon blocks etc.

My bad, thanks for pointing it out, but I still don't know why it doesn't load though. I might take a look over the next days, however there's nothing in the filter that is "special" in terms of syntax
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
Atm. I've only added a different background to 12+ maps (solid red) and im not sure about it. If you got any ideas in mind, feel free to post em.

IMO, you shouldn't use a red background. It conflicts with the overarching theme of your filter; red background = crap.

This is just something I whipped up before I head to work (lets just ignore the basetypes, it's the preview site...):

Sizes and shades may vary. I feel this would work better with your current theme.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Feb 1, 2016, 6:16:09 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:

"

Thanks in advaced

MORE than 8 spaces? Such items don't exist, you likely mean more than 6 spaces

At the bottom after

"# Section: OMEGA # ADDITIONAL RULES - ADD YOUR OWN RULES THAT WON'T OVERRIDE THE OTHER RULES"

add the following lines (replace the "..." with numbers):

Show
Quality > 0
SetBorderColor ...
SetBackgroundColor ...
SetFontSize ...

Show
Rarity Magic
Height < 4
SetBorderColor ...
SetBackgroundColor ...
SetFontSize ...

Thank you very much
no I meant 8 spaces not sockets, like staves and two handed swords sizes. I might be mistaken, but according to my counting they are 8 :)

As for "replacing ... with numbers" what numbers are they exactly? how do i know what they stand for?
Thanks in advanced
Last edited by MoeC on Feb 2, 2016, 10:10:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info