[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

"
someone told me that your filter was the best

I went through the pictures and threw up

The most bland, boring, not interesting, not bright, ugly filter ive ever seen

Im sorry but Id never run this filter

That's the whole point, it is supposed to be as close to vanilla as possible, GGG actually used it as a base for their own first item filter IIRC?

Personally I think all the other filters SUCK visually because they all try to be fancy and different.

Still hoping for an economy/valuable items update someday :)
"
Muldini wrote:

Hi, thanks a lot for this filter. Is that possible you publish it on something like GitLab/GitHub to make us able to make some changes proposal like adding "The Incantation" as #Divination Cards - Low Value
Hello there,

I enjoy a lot your loot filter, and i've been using since i started playing POE.
Now i would like to change the chaos/regal recipe to my needs.
So i'll be experimenting mostly with the BaseType property and i want to know if you have any reference/documentation for what values can i use in the properties like BaseType, Class and so on.

Thanx in advance and keep up the good work.
Last edited by Mindelo on Jun 19, 2018, 10:02:37 PM
I'm so thankful for finding your filter. I love the look a lot. Just wanted you to know how much I'm enjoying it, thank you for your hard work.
Sincerely,
Crazy Woman
Started using this Filter last league and have been loving it ever since.

Would enjoy a mid-league update for economy if you're planning on anything like that? Thanks for your hard work.
"
Tuthur wrote:
Still hoping for an economy/valuable items update someday :)

"
Free_Oxi wrote:
Hi, thanks a lot for this filter. Is that possible you publish it on something like GitLab/GitHub to make us able to make some changes proposal like adding "The Incantation" as #Divination Cards - Low Value

"
Kryses1274 wrote:
Started using this Filter last league and have been loving it ever since.

Would enjoy a mid-league update for economy if you're planning on anything like that? Thanks for your hard work.

Like I said a couple pages earlier ... I wish I could stay on top of these economy changes, but my current workhours hardly let me play, let alone be as involved as I'd like to be. That being said, if you have specific feedback, I'll make sure to incorporate it.

Regarding the "The Incantation" example above, I renamed the current "Low Value" block to "No Value" (it's the block that will be hidden in stricter versions) so that the "Low Value" block is now available for cards that might still be wanted in a SSF scenario, yet they are distinguished from normal cards and can be hidden quite easily.

"
Mindelo wrote:
Hello there,

I enjoy a lot your loot filter, and i've been using since i started playing POE.
Now i would like to change the chaos/regal recipe to my needs.
So i'll be experimenting mostly with the BaseType property and i want to know if you have any reference/documentation for what values can i use in the properties like BaseType, Class and so on.

Thanx in advance and keep up the good work.

Take a look at this thread. It has a lot of resources and is worth your time, I promise.

"
I'm so thankful for finding your filter. I love the look a lot. Just wanted you to know how much I'm enjoying it, thank you for your hard work.

One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Great filter! I modded it a little because I don't craft #hit, let alone chance things. I do want to make one more change, and I don't know how: I want to disable ALL divination cards. Besides managing to collect one Chaos rain ( 1 chaos orb) and some stupid random yellow or worse items, all those do is take away stash space (I guess that's by design, to force you to buy more stash space).
So is there a way to do that?

Thanks a bunch, keep up the good work! :)
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Love the filter. I've been using it for quite a few major updates already.

The one thing I have wondered from time to time is the following. You added the colored border for chrome recipes (which is appreciated, especially early league), but chromes themselves get the same scheme as scrolls etc. Just seems a bit weird that the recipe items are more visible than the actual currency which is clearly worth more per inventory space, even if it is a low value currency.

Thanks for all your work!
@Muldini

I found 2 major issue with the OFTRTA.

1) Gold Amulet Unique is highlighted as a low value Unique but in reality you get Bsico Amulet that is worth 180 chaos minimum. So it need to be highlighted as very high value. And Exalted sound.

2) The Avenger card that give Mjölner corrupted is highlighted as high value but teh card is worth 1 chaos and the Mjölner is worth between 5 chaos and 1ex. So the card should be highlighted as normal value.
He can't highlight that amulet as high value unique because it is not the only gold amulet base. If he were to highlight it, other gold amulet unique bases would be highlighted too.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info