[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

"
Muldini wrote:
"
mulerin0 wrote:
Yeah, 2.3.4 version is nice, thx. I always had to edit your filter to add sounds, now that wont be needed. Also it would be nice if gems and flasks with quality had borders if possible ^^ :D Thx

Gems and flasks with 10+ quality already have a border.

Im pretty sure they dont have borders, atleast im sure for flasks.
You're right, they have a brighter font size to stand out. Imo that's even better.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
My monitor is probably the problem, I cant see the difference.
Keep'it up guys with the dev of this filter im using this and like'it alot, good work and thanks for share such a great job, verry well done!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
2.3.4 Update
  • Added low volume dropsounds for medium currency and 6 socketed items. The feedback has been positive for the most part. The single negative feedback (too many currency sounds in full party speed rotations) has been withdrawn after getting used to it.
  • Labyrinth keys and utility items will now appear as quest items.
  • Added Spike-Point Arrow Quiver to the category of items that receive borders based on zone and itemlevel.
  • Updated the customization section to reflect changes to other sections.
  • DropOnly gems now have the same border as gems with 10% or more quality. If this turns out to be irritating, I'll look for another solution.
  • Updated the list of valuable uniques and divination cards. The next version (scheduled for next league) will likely include highlights for challenge related divination cards.
  • Updated the Animate Weapon section. Best build I've ever played ;)

"
mulerin0 wrote:
My monitor is probably the problem, I cant see the difference.

If you care enough to change it, look into Filtration. It allows you to create a theme file containing your changes, which you can then apply to new versions of the filter with a couple clicks.

"
4lin wrote:
Keep'it up guys with the dev of this filter im using this and like'it alot, good work and thanks for share such a great job, verry well done!

Thank you, appreciate you taking the time to let me know. It really does keep the motivation up.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Apr 19, 2016, 7:16:55 AM
Thanks for 2.3.4! Can't imagine trying to play without a filter.

Quick suggestions for 2.3.5:
Hide the Chrome recipe after ilvl 40? IMO it's a waste of time beyond early game.
Yellow border for ilvl 75+ Two-Stone/Diamond rings?
Brown border for Agate amulets? Usually worth 2-5alt from people trying to chance Voll's
Any way to Hide Buyable Gems after lvl 38?

Generally, there seem to be a lot of crappy rares that I would love to see filtered between ilvl 60-76.
Otherwise good, but I'd like to have glassblower's baubles highlighted by default.
"
KnowYourRole wrote:

Hide the Chrome recipe after ilvl 40? IMO it's a waste of time beyond early game.

I believe this wouldn't fly with most players, including myself. If in doubt, I err on the side of showing rather than hiding the item. Also, there aren't that many chrom items that it would lead to clutter.

"
KnowYourRole wrote:

Yellow border for ilvl 75+ Two-Stone/Diamond rings?

They have one already. Yellow by default, red at 77+ and red border + orange text at 84+. Yellow in this case is a simple highlight, red means T2 roll availability and red border + orange text 84+ T1.

"
KnowYourRole wrote:

Brown border for Agate amulets? Usually worth 2-5alt from people trying to chance Voll's

That's the unique colour with a little transparency added. It doesn't indicate worth, but a chance base. You can use Filtration (or a text editor) to toggle each chance section entry. Toggling will result in either showing or hiding the item.

"
KnowYourRole wrote:

Any way to Hide Buyable Gems after lvl 38?

I don't see a way to implement this in a "default worthy" way as every class has access to different gems. On top of that, there are gems that you might want to pick up regardless of vendor availability (think CWDT lvl1 etc.).

However on a personal level, that's really easy. Just toggle the following switches:
  • #Gems - Active
  • #Gems - Support
  • #Gems - CatchAll

That leaves quality, drop only and vaal gems. Using an editor, search for "### Gems" to get to the gem section.

"
KnowYourRole wrote:

Generally, there seem to be a lot of crappy rares that I would love to see filtered between ilvl 60-76.

I do (and will) not hide any rares by default. However there are toggles for this as well. For example you could easily choose to hide rare items with a low droplevel. The toggles are named "#Rares - DropLevel <= 45" and "#Rares - DropLevel <= 60". There's even one called "#Rares - CatchAll", which would hide all rares that don't receive a border or have a chrom linking.

"
sCylighter wrote:
Otherwise good, but I'd like to have glassblower's baubles highlighted by default.

They are shown by default. I don't think they should receive a highlight equal to a chaos orb. The block they are in is called "#Currency - Medium Value" should you wish to add a highlighting line, though. There are plenty of other blocks in the currency section to draw inspiration from.
"
Muldini wrote:

If you care enough to change it, look into Filtration. It allows you to create a theme file containing your changes, which you can then apply to new versions of the filter with a couple clicks.

That is exactly what i need. Is is too much to ask for a short tutorial how to set it up?
It's really simple once you get the hang of it:

1. Install Filtration (see first page for link)
2. Start Filtration and open the filter file (directory for the filter on first page as well)
3. Click "Create Theme" in the upper right corner. This will show you all available "tags", grouped by "Text Color", "Background Color" and "Border Color". This can be a bit overwhelming, but struggle not!
4. Apply changes according to your needs. E.g. look for the "Text Color" highlight named "Normal Item Highlight" and change that via the dropdown by picking another color (this applies to the quality flask highlight). If you don't know which tag to look for, simply see if you can find the according block in the filter, it will have the tag attached to it. Or ask here :)
5. Save the resulting file somewhere.

Once I release a new filter, download it as always, open it with Filtration and choose "Apply Theme". It will give you the option to select your theme file and apply the changes to the new filter version. You'll have to do this for the current filter once as well I believe. I'm not sure if the theme file is automatically applied when creating it.
Last edited by Muldini on Apr 25, 2016, 11:11:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info