Mechanical Questions Thread

question about chapmion class

First to Strike, Last to Fall can use with ci ?
Another!
If I have a Rain of Arrows trap linked to Point Blank. Will the damage be increased, and by how much? Since the trap is the target, will it always be 50% or is it based off of my character's position, or does it do nothing?
Thanks in advance.
hi
does someone know the base radius of vaal righteous fire ?
ty in advance
"
[..]if Vortex is linked with Hypothermia, does the initial hit against a chillable enemy (that is not chilled yet) benefit from Hypothermia?

No.
"
demonshand wrote:
question about chapmion class
First to Strike, Last to Fall can use with ci ?

Yes. You will permanently gain 40% Increased Damage. When you die, all Status Ailments will be dispelled.
"
Telperion_sr wrote:
If I have a Rain of Arrows trap linked to Point Blank. Will the damage be increased, and by how much?

1. Yes.
2. Based on the distance between the Trap and the enemy.
Hello there,

is it intended that Zerphis last Breath only gives you life for the first cast for channeling skills like Incinerate oder Flameblast?

Or is that a bug? In the end, if you're casting them without a pause, shouldnt you also get life nonstop?

/
Last edited by arsmag on Apr 21, 2018, 2:06:54 PM
"
arsmag wrote:
Since I'm non-crit with Trickster, shouldnt I be gaining frenzy charges on hits with Swift Killer?

Re-read the description.
/
Last edited by arsmag on Apr 21, 2018, 2:14:42 PM
"
arsmag wrote:
i know what Swift Killer does, but shouldnt it be like Unstable Infusion? like when i'm hitting all these enemies on maps with parties and from those hits gain frenzy charges?

Kills are not Hits.

Your party member's Kills are not your Kills.

Are you sure you re-read the description?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
/
Last edited by arsmag on Apr 21, 2018, 2:14:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info