Mechanical Questions Thread

If i summon a rare spectre from a level 75 zone, the spectre doesn't gain the mods the rare mob previously had and spectre level is capped, so that the level of the spectre can not be higher than the level of the zone. If i however go to a level 77 zone with that rare spectre i summoned from the level 75 zone, will the spectre level then be level 77, since rare monsters have +2 levels above the zone they are in?
So Onslaught isn't a buff. But it's an effect that gived by a Buff. (sorry, imho, idiotism)

Is there any other "booline buffs"?

How can i recognise which can be modified by Buff effect modifier and which can't?
"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ
Last edited by Radonegskyprotiv on Jul 23, 2016, 9:01:49 AM
I got a mechanical Question:
I am currently playing detonate dead and i thaught that I would be reflect immune since on the gem it states that the damage cannot be reflected. But after playing a few elemental relfect maps it seems to be buggy because sometimes I don't get any damage from reflect but other time I get oneshoted from 6k hp.On a T1 map I have overcapped resist and no crit mod on the map.
Why does Less Duration Support not modify the duration of poison caused by the linked skill? Increased Duration Support does, as do 'increased skill duration' passives.

Also, why is bleed's duration unable to be modified by *any* duration modifiers, be they increased or reduced/less? Seems like kinda a ripoff, especially considering the Dirty Techniques cluster (which is partially based around bleed) includes some increased skill duration.

(oh, and these questions are referring to the standard bleed and poison, not those from Puncture and Viperstrike, which behave fully as one would expect from duration modifiers).

Also, one last curiosity: You said earlier that Berserker's Warbringer duration increase won't increase the duration of poison caused by Abyssal Cry, because poison isn't a warcry (and i've tested myself to see that this is true). But at the same time, Breath of the Council *does* increase the duration of poison caused by Abyssal Cry, despite the fact that poison is not a 'chaos skill'.

Why the inconsistency? I believe there was some mention in a previous Q&A that 'increased chaos skill effect duration' is simply 'increased skill duration' that only applies to chaos skills, but why would 'increased warcry duration' not parallel that?
Last edited by Shppy on Jul 24, 2016, 3:40:28 AM
on raise spectre gem it says "minion movement speed is capped". what is it capped by?
Hello, I have a question about Freeze.

As I understand a critical Hit has a 100% chance to Freeze.

So if i have Hand if Ice, each attack i do does cold damage. Is it correct, if I gain 100% crit chance with items and passives, i will freeze with every hit?

What happens if I have Flicker Strike with Controlled Destruction Support. Will the hit with Flicker Strike still freeze the enemy?
Threshold jewels require to allocate at least 50int/dex or str but if i allocate 100stats around 1 jewel then the bonus is doubled?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
1 What type of damage do devourers deal?
2 What type of damage does Tunneltrap deal?
3 Is Dominus' lightning fist half physical/half lightning?
4 What type of damage does Piety deal in the fire form and cold form?
5 Is Loathe's attacks half physical/half lightning?
6 Is Lady Stormflay's attacks half physical/half lightning?
7 Is Nightmare Manifest's attacks half physical/half lightning?

Thanks.
I'm doing an Iron Commander build, and just want to find out some mechanics.

As I gain/lose frenzy/endurance charges and onslaught, will the ballistas be affected by it or would I have to cast a balista when at max charges and onslaught for them to effectivevly have all charges?
"
As I gain/lose frenzy/endurance charges and onslaught, will the ballistas be affected by it or would I have to cast a balista when at max charges and onslaught for them to effectivevly have all charges?

As always, Totems use your current stats, there's no snapshotting. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info