Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

===== Nevermind, its a manual setting under configuration

Bug report.

Get a character to the beginning of A5 and import it into POB. The resistances indicate that the 30% penalty is already in effect. Char sheet shows fire 102/75 while POB shows 70,

Char Sheet POB
fire 102/75 70
cold 95/75 35
light 91/75 31
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Last edited by Mr_Bill on Mar 31, 2018, 11:45:06 AM
Hello, I just started using this tool. Is there any way to see how much dps would a certain stat give you without having to switch out items?
I have no idea how, but golems are super messed up when calculating damage. I think it's multiple reasons though, one of them being when I add Minion Damage support fot 49% more, GMP for 26% less and spell echo for 10% less. I get -1% more damage, which really I should be getting +13% more damage. That plus other things are making golem numbers look super weak for some reason.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on May 24, 2018, 5:31:50 PM
Why does “Have you crit recently?” not exist? Abyss jewel gives attack speed on crit, dps change with or without the perk is 0. I do have a ton of crit, so it should be up 100%. Did I overlook an option?
Really cannot see through 200+ pages, so I have to ask:
Which items (outside of the equipped ones) are imported with the Import Items function?
"
Jarnhand wrote:
Really cannot see through 200+ pages, so I have to ask:
Which items (outside of the equipped ones) are imported with the Import Items function?

Only equipped items are imported as far as I know.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Bladefall isn't supported by spell cascade in PoB which it is in the game
Tried a quick search but didn't see an answer... What is the best suggestion for Mac users for Path of Building (Xbox player)? I've checked out a couple of the web based variants but the pastebin links that everyone uses for PoB doesn't seem to work on them unless I'm doing something wrong? Would love to take advantage of this tool as I'm just getting started and seems super helpful. Thanks!

ETA: After looking around, decided to give WineBottler a shot... so far, so good. Not perfect, and copy/paste doesn't seem to work (as it's simulating a second environment), but not terribly difficult to type the pastebin link in.
Last edited by hashfr4gd on Apr 5, 2018, 12:16:41 AM
I discovered a Bug, if you use Firestorm with Poison (Fire Volkuurs in my case)Burning damage Support gives more Poison Damage, even though the support only gives more Burning damage. (The Build in Question: https://pastebin.com/NVv5kq4P)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info