Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Also noticed a few issues in this recent release (1.4.124).

PoB has the incorrect Energy Shield values for my Bex_Rocks character. Shows as 10,512 in game but 10,120 in Path of Building. Never had any kind of discrepancy in my characters before - it's always been pretty much bang on.

Also one of my friends has an ED character with MOM and a blasphemy + Temp Chains. For some reason the level of the temp chains affects the mana reservation as shown by PoB. At his current temp chains skillgem level 18 it shows as him only having 54% of his mana unreserved. A level 1 Temp Chains it's 76%.

Not too sure what's going on, this most recent release seems to have a few issues. That being said PoB is a frankly amazing tool and massive respect goes out to OpenArl for keeping it updated. These are fairly minor issues in one sense but it was nice when everything was pretty much bang on with PoE itself. Hopefully these are a quick fix!
For the latest patch, Enlighten support no longer works, not only this, if I try to use Flicker Strike with Melee Splash it shows up an error, it works if you first put in melee splash THEN Flicker Strike, however, if Flicker Strike is put first it won't work and it will crash. (This was tested on a Raider)
Sorting itemy by DPS stops at 43% since last patch

no items showing up in the list. worked normal before.
Support gem mana multipliers aren't being applied to linked skills
"
ryda1 wrote:
Support gem mana multipliers aren't being applied to linked skills

!

Create new skill > Flicker Strike
Search for second skill > crash when typing Cast On Crit

Haven't tried anything else.
While hovering over Gruthkul's Pelt in uniques list:

It leads to this
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jan 3, 2019, 4:34:26 PM
Fantastic tool. Makes me wonder whether the game doesn't calculate the DPS correctly, or the tool does it in a slightly different way (1k off in my case).
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Having a weird issue all of a sudden, curious if anyone has run into it. Chrome stutters every couple of seconds when I have PoB open. I have had both of these apps open consistently over the past year and have had no issues, now suddenly this in the past few days.

Confirm it's PoB as well, if I close it the stuttering stops immediately, and it comes back as soon as I open it.

Thoughts?
With all the enchants we can put on gear, any chance we can get a 'best enchant' to decide if an item could be an upgrade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info