Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Can I make a request here? Please exclude ascendancy passives from calculations for "show node power" mode.
As far as I can tell, brightness for nodes in this mode is scaled by their DpS gain relative to the node with highest gain. Some ascendancy passives add stupid amounts of damage (looking at you, Aspect of Carnage) and make others more difficult to discern - when the maximum is 40%, there is little visible difference between 5% and 2%.

Also, for some reason the bonus to crit multi per unallocated strength from Tempered Flesh unique jewel doesn't work, even though similar bonuses from Tempered Mind and Spirit are fine.

"
Loftaris wrote:
Why is Vengeant Cascade all alone on the right side of the tree? It's not connected to anything.

It must be anointed. There's about a dozen of such passives all around the tree.
Last edited by TarrasqueSorcerer on Oct 2, 2019, 9:18:37 AM
As making my own build to calc stats, the prefix Paragon's "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" is missing from Dagger in Craft item. Please check again.
Hey guys,

I primarily use Pob.party for my PoB needs so I'm unsure if what I'm about to say will apply for the normal PoB as well. Here are some things I've found while using pob.party:

1) Combat Focus jewels dont seem to have the updated wildstrike effect on them.
2) Feeding frenzy doesnt seem to take into account the passive affect of, "In addition, while you have the Feeding Frenzy buff all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, and 15% increased attack and cast speed [1]."
3) There doesn't seem to be a way to calculate the buff Carrion Golem gets from nearby minions.

Just wanted to bring these up so they can be addressed in the future, Thanks for the program I've been using it a ton lately to create my first builds :3
Ethereal Feast cluster minor nodes work incorrectly.
Don't work yet marked as implemented.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Watcher' Eye mods are not up to date
Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but Vermillion Rings are missing from the rare crafting list.

As a side note, it'd be nice if Incursion mods were available on the list of prefix's and Sufix's as well.
The gloves Triad Grip are also missing.
Sir ,
Inspiration is no effect on skill
Can someone tell me why the Hit Chance on a level 97 character in Path of Building is way lower (85%) than my Chance to Hit Evasive Monsters ingame (91%) when the field 'Enemy Level' in the PoB configuration is empty so it should use the max monster level 84 like the ingame tooltip?

I don't get where the difference comes from, because it's actually kinda huge...

Update: got some help from a kind person in the reddit questions thread... so after checking the accuracy values ingame and in PoB I found out that PoB does not take the +1000 flat accuracy from tempered mind in the witch area into its calculation.
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
Last edited by Noooberino on Oct 8, 2019, 6:13:40 AM
The "Bones of Ullr" in PoB are still listed as the old version from pre 3.8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info