Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Beautiful work as always! I was wondering if it's possible to add markup text formatting to the PoB notes section? Just the basic Bold/Italic/Underline. Using this to death regardless :)
Is there an option to flag whether Arcane surge is active? It's not in the configuration options.
"
Sighted wrote:
Is there an option to flag whether Arcane surge is active? It's not in the configuration options.

guess only option is to enable / disable the gem in "skills" section :/

although if you get it from an item, then probably have to edit the item every time you want to turn it off for dps calculations? :D
Last edited by secret_service86 on Dec 26, 2019, 12:33:35 AM
Triad Grip unique gloves are not included
Hi thanks, this is great, appreciate your work on this

wanted to report a bug: area damage is not being counted towards Chain Hook skill. (e.g. blood and sand, concentrated effect, etc)

Thanks
Bug report:
Vicious Projectiles and Cobra Lash damage calculation is broken.
It does not show the physical projectile damage increases only the damage over time portions work.
Hi
Some nod on the tree in path of building have line writing in red.
for example : Bloodless, enemy cannot leech life from you.
Whats the meaning?
Last edited by Stephanaus on Dec 30, 2019, 4:34:07 PM
Bug in version 1.4.517

the "+1 to level of all intelligence skills gems" affix is not being evaluated and correctly levelling the int gems.

Pastebin for reference: https://pastebin.com/BriBNVLC
Vortex is only showing +2 in PoB, rather than +3. Likewise, vaal discipline, etc are not picking up the correct +1. Amulet has the affix.

I am new to the game and this program so ı have a problem :)
"couldnt resolve host name"
how can i fix this pastbin problem ?
Couldn't find a requests or to-do list, so this may already been on the horizon. I'd like to request a way to mark passive nodes somehow. I'm basically asking for a feature I miss from PoESkillTree on GitHub. You can right click a node to mark it with a green tick, or a red cross. Can be helpful when trying to plot a path between some key passives, so that you find the most efficient path or a path that brings you closer to other green ticks etc. Love your program though, it really helps pass the time at work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info