Spelling mistakes and typos

Small but mildly annoying.

The tooltip for openeng the blood crucible says I should type a single quote ('). but on my UK keyboard that should show a hash (#).

it took me a while to figure out why the shortcut wasn't working...
Really minor one, the "Bundle" in act 5 slave pens are written as "Bindle"
"
Hmmgotmilk wrote:

They are bindles, not bundles.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Not exactly a typo or a spelling mistake, but a text issue, so this seemed like a good spot.

Whoever wrote the text for the "Intruding" modifier on Heist gear seems to have felt that if it's worth explaining once, it's worth explaining twice. :) (Or, if the two explanations are intended to convey different things, they fail to convey the difference.)

"
Sarno wrote:
"
Hmmgotmilk wrote:

They are bindles, not bundles.

To be fair, a bindle is often a bundle. :)
"
KickahaOta wrote:
Whoever wrote the text for the "Intruding" modifier on Heist gear seems to have felt that if it's worth explaining once, it's worth explaining twice. :) (Or, if the two explanations are intended to convey different things, they fail to convey the difference.)

I have to disagree here. Items, by default, only apply to those that equip them.

Line 1 = the Heist NPC using the item gets a buff. Line 2 = so do you.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:

I have to disagree here. Items, by default, only apply to those that equip them.

Line 1 = the Heist NPC using the item gets a buff. Line 2 = so do you.

Ah, I see! I understand your point on phrasing, But for me, in the specific context of Heist, that falls into "Doesn't convey the difference between the two meanings." After all, many Heist-related mods wind up having effects on the player, even though they don't specifically mention the players, because the mods change the way the heist mechanics work.

Maybe it's just that I don't think about the movement speed of the Heist rogues, because they always seem to keep up somehow. :)
On the Atlas in the Glennach Cairns Maven tree there is a node called 'Time Dilation'. It says:

'Incursions in Areas have 33% chance for all Monsters to be least magic'.

There is no 'at' between be and least.
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
"
In game BR ref 2,997,374234

https://imgur.com/a/gDVyS06

Shouldn't the new craft be Dexterity and Avoidance?

Pay attention to what you are doing. This is the spelling mistake and typo thread. Post bugs where they belong.

Snarkiness begets snarkiness.....and where praytell is this thread located??? Oh yea! In the section of the official GGG forums entitled Bug Reports!

/snarkiness

I originally did the /bug command in game before coming to the bug reports and discovering this thread at the top. It seems to me that this is simply a TYPO that someone overlooked with all the sweeping changes that has been done for 3.16.

And here is another; it isn't a bug, it is a typo....again

http://puu.sh/Imsu1/a8c7a770fd.jpg

Shouldn't the new craft be Critical Strike Chance and Attribute?

http://puu.sh/Imtbb/d6439162b0.jpg

Perhaps "Attribute and (Accuracy Rating/Avoidance/Critical Strike Chance/etc)" for consistency.

Seems to me one of us is paying attention, even offering possible solutions......instead of SNARKINESS.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Nov 2, 2021, 3:21:24 AM
hello
12 challenge complete, but it does not appear the scourge weapon skin.
is it just me?, or is it a matter of days for them to be corrected?
t4t :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info