Spelling mistakes and typos

Letter clipping/sentence omission on the Ranger's Deadeye Ascendancy flavor text.
https://imgur.com/ydmlBjo
Saboteur Perfect crime.

There is an Y missing in the descriptive Text. It says: "[...] and run towards them. our Triggered Spells [...]"
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
The flavor text on The Burden of Shadows Primordial Staff uses the wrong loath/loathe. Loathe is a verb while loath is an adjective. The flavor text should say "Nothingness is loath" rather than "loathe".
Hello

ball lightning of orbiting seems bugged with arcanist brand. the spell can trigger only 3 ball like ball lightning of static..

Next one when you swap ball lightning of static to orbiting same problem orbiting keep the count of 3 of static one.
Summon Stone Golem of Safeguarding: there's an extra "Golems grant" tacked onto the front of one of its effect descriptions.

"
Freerunnr14 wrote:
Summon Stone Golem of Safeguarding: there's an extra "Golems grant" tacked onto the front of one of its effect descriptions.

there is no error there, its granting you that effect.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

I really don't think it's supposed to be like that:

"10% of melee damage is taken..."
VS
"Golems grant 10% of melee damage is taken..."

It doesn't make sense with "golems grant" in there, unless I'm misunderstanding something.
"
Freerunnr14 wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:

I really don't think it's supposed to be like that:

"10% of melee damage is taken..."
VS
"Golems grant 10% of melee damage is taken..."

It doesn't make sense with "golems grant" in there, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

It is a buff that only grant from that golem if it is alive, but not when using the skill

Also it just similar to the pattern of the base gem

here is the gem text in 3.22

"
Golems grant (33-105) Life Regenerated per second
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

I feel scammed for 5000 lifeforce.

Label on horticrafting station says, +1 wep range, the enchant is +0.1
Last edited by conflargate on Dec 18, 2023, 9:09:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info