Spelling mistakes and typos

"
blackarrows wrote:
"civilisation", spelling error on main page act 2 area description. first line I believe.
civilization is the correct spelling.
civilisation is correct. PoE uses New Zealand English, which follows British spelling in most respects.
Am I the only one getting this? It's so noticable...
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Am I the only one getting this? It's so noticable...

This should only happen if you have the Fontin font installed on your system. This is a known bug, but you can fix it by uninstalling the system font, which will allow the game to use its own, fixed version.
Code warrior
The 6 node trap/mine cluster to the very right of witch has a mis-named node.

The bottom left node is correctly named:

"Trap and Mine Laying Speed"
6% increased Trap Throwing Speed
6% increased Mine Laying Speed

The right node is incorrectly named:

"Trap Laying Speed"
6% increased Trap Throwing Speed
6% increased Mine Laying Speed

Edit: Challenges "Own these Unique Items" is 0/65, but says 42 in the description.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Oct 23, 2013, 1:50:39 PM
On Totem Placement Speed nodes: "x% increased Casting Speed for Summoning Totems" is better to be "x% increased Casting Speed while summoning Totems" as "Summoning Totems" can also be referred to a totem which casts summoning spells(e.g. Summon Skeletons).
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Maybe not a typo or mistake, but an omission, since now the Terraces are named "The Coast" every NPC should say "The Coast" not "Terraces" (I guess), Bestel keep naming it "Terraces" in the first Speach. It looks like a silly thing but for newcomers they will dont understand what is Bestel saying regarding "Terraces", I haven't noticed any other mistake like that so far.

Sorry my english

Regards
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
Not sure if anyone has reported already, but "achievements" is mispelled in the profile page, as in "Completed 6 acheivements" - http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/slyzen
Last edited by nheowitzki on Oct 24, 2013, 3:14:38 AM
Hi,

The quest 'Fiery Dust' has the word 'search' spelled wrong as the 'r' is missing.

Loving the scion so far! Good job guys :D

Will x

On the forum: When you add the pin of how many achievements you have completed, it states:

"
Completed 12 acheivements

acheivements should be Achievements
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
On the forum: When you add the pin of how many achievements you have completed, it states:

"
Completed 12 acheivements

acheivements should be Achievements

Just about posting this, then finding out you did :D
IGN: WildTortillaFart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info