[3.1][HC] The Black Plague Berserker [Built around Death's Oath & Abberath's Hooves]

"
Hey, great build i love it! What Pantheon u use ?

And what u think about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cane_of_Unravelling staff for start offhand?

Solaris and gruthkul.

Yup, that staff is great. It was just cheaper for me to buy a blue 6L with +2 to chaos and craft it a little than to get that as a 6L
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Hey,
I started play hardcore and find your built.

How do you level till you can equip the stuff?

which skill you use?
"
Unicron88 wrote:
Hey,
I started play hardcore and find your built.

How do you level till you can equip the stuff?

which skill you use?

Hey there. With basically any melee skill or poet's pen. Sunder is my go to skill. Just pick up resolute technique on the way and respec it later on
Iam curious :P I can see on your profile, that you are playing an occultist now. What are the pros and cons instead of the Berserker ? Why do you play occultist now(do you prefer it over Berserker)? I liked the idea of a life build with chaos aura :)
"
Kaiten91 wrote:
Iam curious :P I can see on your profile, that you are playing an occultist now. What are the pros and cons instead of the Berserker ? Why do you play occultist now(do you prefer it over Berserker)? I liked the idea of a life build with chaos aura :)

I don't have an occultist :P?

Berserker version is more tanky, has more sustain and in most cases better clear speed. It is however a bit more costly since you need chaos res on almost all your gear
Ah sorry I was confused with isildria and your account -

she has an occultist... :D

Thanks for the reply, I really like your build iam going to level it now and explore the "new" poe with it ^^ (made a poe break before the big new content with the new acts and stuff)

Nevertheless thank you for the build and the reply :)

edit: what I forgot to ask would you change anything at this build if you were playing on softcore ? (iam a softcore player)
Last edited by Kaiten91 on Feb 1, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
He

Really exited to try this build, seems unique and fun

Little question about the pantheon. How about taking soul of Arakaali with the soul of armala as your major and soul of shakari for even more safety?
Should help out on the chaos damage from Death's Oath and lets you focus on more damage and survivability

Thoughts?
how do you solve the mana reservation of enfeeble? by using the new impresence amulet, despair will cost no reservation, but enfeeble cost so much... could those passive skills solve it? or do i miss some important gear? i m now using unique weapon, shield, amulet, boot, chest and three spectrum jewels, others are rare ones. plz tell me about the mana reservation..thx
"
Kaiten91 wrote:
Ah sorry I was confused with isildria and your account -

she has an occultist... :D

Thanks for the reply, I really like your build iam going to level it now and explore the "new" poe with it ^^ (made a poe break before the big new content with the new acts and stuff)

Nevertheless thank you for the build and the reply :)

edit: what I forgot to ask would you change anything at this build if you were playing on softcore ? (iam a softcore player)

you might want to take some more damage on the tree but that's about it.

"
Skandaluur101 wrote:
He

Really exited to try this build, seems unique and fun

Little question about the pantheon. How about taking soul of Arakaali with the soul of armala as your major and soul of shakari for even more safety?
Should help out on the chaos damage from Death's Oath and lets you focus on more damage and survivability

Thoughts?

Once you get high chaos resist, it really doesn't make much of a difference. i would still prefer pantheons that reduce physical damage. If you want to make the build a little cheaper, it might be a good idea though.

"
lierence wrote:
how do you solve the mana reservation of enfeeble? by using the new impresence amulet, despair will cost no reservation, but enfeeble cost so much... could those passive skills solve it? or do i miss some important gear? i m now using unique weapon, shield, amulet, boot, chest and three spectrum jewels, others are rare ones. plz tell me about the mana reservation..thx

You don't really solve it. There is some reduced mana reserved on the skill tree but that's about all we can do. the thought is that even with lower mana, enfeeble with 40% ish curse effect will increase your overall surviveability much more than the lost mana from using it would have.

Just be sure to get mana on every piece of gear you can. rings, gloves and helmet all need at least a mana craft
Hi i just wanted to say that i started playin your build after i found abberath in Abyss ssf and im lovin it. I changed blood rage and increased duration to cwdt - immortal call to deal with porcupines. Also changed stone golem to chaos golem cause i didnt rly need the regen. Very cool build ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info