[3.0] Permastun It All - Videomontage | T17 Shaper permastunned all phases

"
ChrispieD wrote:

However, on permastun it all, you don't need to use flicker strike for clearing. You can use:
* Frostblades. On physical reflect maps, you can even use physical to lightning to deal no physical damage
* Lacerate
* Lightning strike
* Wildstrike

Of those alternatives, I think I like lacerate most.

Oh right, those exist. I'm not sure why, but for some reason I forgot you can use skills other than heavy strike with swords :|. I think lacerate's gonna be my pick then.

Another question. How does this build actually stun reliably? The 30-40% crit without diamond flask, 40% proc rate on Weight of The Empire and "every third attack" on ruthless all seem way too conditional/unreliable to work well - especially together?
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
Last edited by gigaomega101 on Oct 29, 2017, 8:26:19 AM
Crit is around 50% with diamond flask.

Crit or weight of empire + ruthless is enough to get like a garanteed stun on almost every boss in game.

You hit like 4 times a second, and stun duration is around 2 seconds.

So you only need to get a stun every 8 hits, which you will do.
The likelyhood of not getting crit or empire+ruthless 8 hits in a row is very, very small. It is around 0.00140, which equals 0.14%. This means that on a thousand two second parts of fights, you will be unfortunate to fail once.

Of course this is a bit harder on shaper, but it clearly works as I permastunned all his three phases.

As for flasks, when your flasks run out, the boss is already dead.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Nov 1, 2017, 1:09:26 PM
can this build run into HoGM? i wanna try the HoGM.

can i use multistrike instead of Damage on Full Life support in heavy strike link?
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
Last edited by FareezFx on Nov 7, 2017, 6:10:30 AM
Awesome build btw I just need to lvl my char some more, has anyone got around the Abyssus issue without taking a huge dmg loss?
sry for my bad English .
I have the entire package for this build if anyone needs it, you can check my profile char John_Snow_man and message me if need be.
"
FareezFx wrote:

can i use multistrike instead of Damage on Full Life support in heavy strike link?

Multistrike will make the stuns worse, as they are based on hit damage.

I don't think the build is good for HoGM as we one shot them anyways? So there will probably be some survivability issues?
Last edited by ChrispieD on Nov 9, 2017, 11:41:29 AM
"
Drkaesman48 wrote:
Awesome build btw I just need to lvl my char some more, has anyone got around the Abyssus issue without taking a huge dmg loss?
sry for my bad English .
I have the entire package for this build if anyone needs it, you can check my profile char John_Snow_man and message me if need be.

Unless you want to stun guardians and shaper, just switch of to a rare helmet, you dont need the damage. You can either switch to a rare, rare with heavy strike double stun enchant, starkonyas, rat's nest or devoto's devotion.

If you die on reflect, try physical to lightning support instead of critical strikes on flicker. If flicker is the problem, try lacerate.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
FareezFx wrote:

Multistrike will make the stuns worse, as they are based on hit damage.

I don't think the build is good for HoGM as we one shot them anyways? So there will probably be some survivability issues?

thank you for u guide build.. already done the shaper and atziri deathless bfr the league end XD

I try on HoGM, im capable clearing just only one room
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
Last edited by FareezFx on Nov 12, 2017, 5:04:38 AM
Hello

Planning to Play this build in 3.1

in 3.1 can we add the new Ancestral call gem in Flicker strike setup ?

and i hope u ll update skill tree for 3.1 soon when it out :)

Thank you
Was this build nerfed besides vaal pact?
Cloaked in savagery changed?

Wanna do this build wondering if its still ok
Why dont we use Marylene's Fallacy Lapis Amulet on this build? Is ıt bad ıdea? not worth ıt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info