[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 wrote:

For belt and boots, you can consider crafting too. You might get lucky :)

On Opal vs Steel, Opal provide slightly more damage than Steel (very small margin). I would go for the cheaper.

Did you craft with essences or random alch + Chaos
Given a fairly high budget (~150ex) would you kind folks mind advising me on your opinions of which class - Chieftain or Champion - would be overall better at mapping + bossing? I understand “better” is extremely subjective, but any guidance would be appreciated. Champion seems like the easier EO activation and potentially tanker at the same time, but Chieftain has its own advantages and I am fully stuck.
Last edited by PeopleReady on Apr 6, 2018, 4:54:53 PM
"
Biszek wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

For belt and boots, you can consider crafting too. You might get lucky :)

On Opal vs Steel, Opal provide slightly more damage than Steel (very small margin). I would go for the cheaper.

Did you craft with essences or random alch + Chaos

I used chaos + alc most of the time as essences in SSF are pretty rare.

"
PeopleReady wrote:
Given a fairly high budget (~150ex) would you kind folks mind advising me on your opinions of which class - Chieftain or Champion - would be overall better at mapping + bossing? I understand “better” is extremely subjective, but any guidance would be appreciated. Champion seems like the easier EO activation and potentially tanker at the same time, but Chieftain has its own advantages and I am fully stuck.

Chieftain has potential for higher damage with better gears than any other classes because it isn't restricted by Avatar of Fire.
"

My gear setup so far :)
Oh right, do you use personal loot filter? I guess there are some bases that are worth to pick up for this build. Do you have any recomendations for loot filter or should I modify my own one?
so ive taken the gaurdians down and am pretty happy with my damage putput. This build is fantastic! But im scared to fight shaper because im not very tanky. Any advice? I die pretty easy. Im currently trying to 6L my Loreweave. and save up for watchers eye and taste of hate.
Just wanted to say that I've just beaten Shaper for my first time ever with the Uber-Lab version of this build, with some small modifications. It's definitely doable.

I used Carcass Jack, not only because it's way easier to color, but because I valued the life on it pretty highly (had 6.5k for Shaper)

I also used a Lvl 20 CWDT, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, Golem setup. I didn't want to have to manually cast Immortal call, and the Tawhoa ascendancy node lets you get your endurance charges back so quickly when mapping that it didn't really matter much to lose them.

Last edited by TheBurritoBlade on Apr 8, 2018, 10:08:13 PM
"
Spoiler
"

My gear setup so far :)

I believe you can craft elemental damage with attacks on your boots. Check that out. :)

"
Biszek wrote:
Oh right, do you use personal loot filter? I guess there are some bases that are worth to pick up for this build. Do you have any recomendations for loot filter or should I modify my own one?

I use Neversink's Regular filter since I play mainly SSF. :)

"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
so ive taken the gaurdians down and am pretty happy with my damage putput. This build is fantastic! But im scared to fight shaper because im not very tanky. Any advice? I die pretty easy. Im currently trying to 6L my Loreweave. and save up for watchers eye and taste of hate.

Shaper is pretty much about knowing his mechanics well.

You will definitely want to attempt him with a 6L as it bring a lot of damage to the build.

For regular mapping, consider running Enfeeble + Blasphemy.

You can also try:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 3) + Immortal Call (Level 5) + Enfeeble (Level 7)

"
Just wanted to say that I've just beaten Shaper for my first time ever with the Uber-Lab version of this build, with some small modifications. It's definitely doable.

I used Carcass Jack, not only because it's way easier to color, but because I valued the life on it pretty highly (had 6.5k for Shaper)

I also used a Lvl 20 CWDT, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, Golem setup. I didn't want to have to manually cast Immortal call, and the Tawhoa ascendancy node lets you get your endurance charges back so quickly when mapping that it didn't really matter much to lose them.

Thank you for the confirmation that killing Shaper on Uber Lab skill tree is possible. :)
Thanks for the help kira, with the addition of new gloves/neck/boots ive managed to take down shaper and re kill him a fair few times.

PM @KaspeR_Warbands (Warbands) | @KaspeRHC (Standard)
Standard Atziri Service www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1400006
This is my first season in this game and I killed recently Uber Elder. Thanks Kira for great build.:)
My gear used for this:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info