[3.2] Ngamahu Cyclone Chieftain 1mi+ Shaper DPS

"
get anger leave hatred and get watcher's eye with the anger passives (highly cost) would be a better dps than that. i like this build that can go from budget build starter to a skyrocket end game build depends on how much currency you have and like to spend

yeah, any anger mod on watcher's would have more dps than hatred, 2~3 mods (new) would be incredible good, but also very expensive. Fire leech itself was at 15ex at the first weeks of abyss.
In the end i choose chieftain instead of champion, it goes very well.
I am using Kaom Heart and for the moment i have 4L cyclone, i need an elder gloves or boots for 5L

For the moment i have 10k in the Molten Burst tooltip in game, i think with 20% quality gem and better jewel i will have aroung 11.5k per ball in tooltip.

Without Impresence amulet, watcher eye and without anger and without 70% extra from ascendancy in POB i have 35k per ball.
So i'm trying out this build and so far so good.

But i have a question for you, i can see you are using blashemy+flammability, hatred and herald of ash. Are you using all 3 at the same time or are you swapping between auras?
"
Granchiz wrote:
So i'm trying out this build and so far so good.

But i have a question for you, i can see you are using blashemy+flammability, hatred and herald of ash. Are you using all 3 at the same time or are you swapping between auras?

Thanks for the build. Ill try to do this. I think, it will be great and so easy to play char for U-lab. But passive tree is some broken... there are is old (3.1) tree and no ascendancy. Creator, can you fix it please?
IGN: Sparkkkk
"
XenonPro99 wrote:
Thanks for the build. Ill try to do this. I think, it will be great and so easy to play char for U-lab. But passive tree is some broken... there are is old (3.1) tree and no ascendancy. Creator, can you fix it please?

Fixed. Yes, it's a very fast and safe lab farmer and yet can clear maps kinda fast. Glad you liked, thanks! Also, I forgot to put tombfist there, mb!

https://pastebin.com/dzuffvzq
Last edited by leolarizza on Mar 21, 2018, 2:29:40 PM
Hi, I'm currently following your build but I don't quite get it. How do you get EC with cyclone? And how does Iron Grip in the skill tree helps with the damage? :) I'm a new player please forgive me :)
"
MadeWithLove wrote:
Hi, I'm currently following your build but I don't quite get it. How do you get EC with cyclone? And how does Iron Grip in the skill tree helps with the damage? :) I'm a new player please forgive me :)

Chieftain`s ascendancy Tawhoa, Forest's Strength generates EC by killling burning enemies, so you can generate by herald of ash`s overkill damage or by taking elemental focus out of your Ngamahu so you balls will burn everything. On shaper you can generate on mob phase an keep with endurying cry or with vaal breach.
Extremely unrealistic build, but some nice ideas. Good luck getting those rings and jewels lol
"
Extremely unrealistic build, but some nice ideas. Good luck getting those rings and jewels lol

Well tbh those rings are actually on the cheaper side if you're thinking of playing an ele build upto proper endgame and whatnot. If you really want to go balls deep, you can always do hysteria(not sure, one of the 4) craft Opals with "10% phys as extra fire"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info