[3.2]Meka's Jugg Oni Cycloner +1 Mio DPS on realistic gear...2,5 Mio on Highend/ ALL VIABLE

https://youtu.be/DVYHrqzQaec SPECIAL THANKS VIDEO TESTIMONIAL for @mekadrill in case you need to prove the build in-action by vids

just played POE since this bestiary league
tried 3 sucks builds on poebuild.cc
but this build is an exception
yet it is a GREAT AND SOLID build managed to right away doing red tier, first time mapping
after 2nd kitava
only at lv 74

just few little correction why wouldn't you sacrifice 2 points around scion constitution and put it on Thick skin its 4% more life?

I use Lunaris phys %dmgredc/permob & movspd (bcs we will be swarmed alot) and garukhan(for the movspd)
so far the leech is enough will try arakali if need more
didn't bought kaom way+death's door yet and still using 5L belly
already tried to use saqawal helmet just for fun but the tornado seems so rare and tickles even if it triggered
i'm thinking to use perseverance for onslaught
Last edited by Clarzk on Apr 20, 2018, 6:51:00 AM
Hi Clarzk, how do you manage resistances ? Only through jewels and endurance charges?
Would you mind posting your pob link?
I am trying to get the build to the next level and I am looking for improvements.
Many thanks!

"
edessiex wrote:
Hi Clarzk, how do you manage resistances ? Only through jewels and endurance charges?
Would you mind posting your pob link?
I am trying to get the build to the next level and I am looking for improvements.
Many thanks!

https://pastebin.com/Qtzf8YPs here y go

my lightning still below cap (65) bcs I'm using daresso instead of rare on amulet its restrict me more, havnt got any ring with good combination of INT,Life,cold & light res
and boots with 30 mspd, life and 25+ light
but I don't really mind while he'll instantly max 8 Echarge by endcry the res will cap anyway
i'll manage res problem once I got/bought death's door

I think the OP has better setup for the resistance
this is not my main character so its still lv83, rarely playing this char its just for lab

but tbh I feel this char still can't take/facetanking big hit like my assassin leech
somehow couldn't manage to fill the life loss by the hit just by the regen + current leech need to run around for a bit when bossing
maybe bcs of my lv or haven't use kaom's heart back then
,other than that its still tanky overall when on Map mobs definitely will use this build on HC next league

-------Out of topic-------
but to tell you the funny thing.. jsyk that this character so fkin bless by RNGesus
the first day I play this char i tried to vaal unused beltofdeciever got +1 Echarge on the 1st try
i'm about to find a chisel prophecy for already RareCarcassMap BAM! got kaom's way prophecy instead
on the same day kaom's heart dropped (not max roll tho)

Last edited by Clarzk on Apr 26, 2018, 7:17:23 AM
Removed
Last edited by Rötschreck on May 13, 2018, 9:51:03 AM
So, for anyone still playing this build who finds the lack of AOE to be really annoying. Do yourself a favor and switch to Reave. Same tree, same colors on the Oni. Just swap out Ruthless for Multistrike. It's more damage and WAY more AOE.
Everything else is great, only thing missing is a flask section.

Unique flasks are straightforward, but what mods are we looking for on the other three?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info