[3.2] Nebulator - Dual Nebuloch Molten Strike Jugg - T16, Cheap, Shaper Viable [With Video Guide]

"
haGrOck wrote:
"
Kursed_one wrote:
"
TheKurosawa wrote:
Is there any proof that your concept of a Molten Strike build is Shaper viable? Or even Red Elder Viable? The damage in POB is horrendous and you're using Melee Physical Support and Ruthless for Molten Strike. Also, why Lion's Roar?

Why would you put "Shaper Viable [Video]" in the title without providing even concept proof or an actual video of a Shaper attempt?

I don't record shaper fight, because struggle with fps (you can check it on videos). When molten balls, shaper beam and vortex ground is on, my pc with open OBS is dying and fight was really laggy. I maybe try to record it later.
But also, you can check how easy and fast character kill chimera and other bosses on videos. Molten strike is OP.

Sorry for misunderstood. Video on Title means not only shaper. I actualise this.

That's my main setup for farming. You can use conc effect and phys proj for better molten damage, but I don't know which setup is better. You can use fire pen also, for swap it on ancestrall call. I added this to PoB link and will testing more too. Maybe that better option.

Lion's roar grant's great survaivability with knockback and roar, and yes, that add damage too)

Melee Physical Damage and Lion's Roar add literally nothing (0) to the dmg of the projectiles.

I run a successfull Dual Grelwood Shank Molten Strike Juggeraut on Bestiary atm and I was interested of the Dual Nebuloch idea, since it's very promising: All the adds per Endurance Charge. But I switched and tried a bit around yesterday and ist so damn slow..due to the nature of slow Nebulochs.

I looked up your tree in PoB again and it has an attack rate of 3.something, while I have with Dual Grelwoods an attack rate of 9.something in PoB with my build. Sure, this is a completely different build with different main weapon Setup. But the question is, why should I play a build that is slower which only can use clunky Leap Slam? Yeah ofc, it's not always about effectiveness...but in the the builds are the same. Jump/whirl into or in front of a mob, release a flood of molten balls, and move on while everything dies. Dual Grelwood Shanks offer such a nice clear and traveling Speed and the only reason to use Nebuloch is maybe the insane regen, but that's also to Counter the insane Degen. and you can't use Anger, since you (have to?) use Arctic Armor and Purity of Fire.

I will try around about your build later a bit more, when I'm deeper into red maps with more currency but I guess I'll stick to the dual Grelwood Shanks.

As I'm said Roar boost initial hit damage, but main reason in sefety knockdown and roar to big massive pack of mobs.
With nebuloch I have over 33k armor and 40-50% chaos resist. With purity of fire and other buffs you can scare almost nothing. I'm facetank minotaur in 4 circles and take no damage and killing snakes from chimera so easy. All greelwood builds I seen before had slower aps than my nebuloch setup. Dk, but clear is pretty good :) Yes, you can't use whirling blades and that sad
To be honest, I don't know how it's possible to have less aps with Grelwoods than with Nebuloch. According to PoB I have an almost doubled attack rate.

But the tankiness of Nebuloch is really interesting, I have to further look into that and try around! :)

I hope GGG really buffs Leap Slam since it's technically very slow and unaccurate compared to Whirling Blades.

Edit: Btw, isn't that contrary to use Melee Physical Damage only for the initial melee part of the attack, when you push the mobs away with the knockback of Lion's Roar? As I said, all "melee" tagged/based supports and nodes doesn't work (dmg wise) with the projectile part of Molten Strike.
Last edited by haGrOck on Mar 11, 2018, 10:38:26 AM
ok, i've tried your build, but some how my life regen sux. It goes down faster than a prostitutes knickers tbh & that's just on act 9 mobs ( i'm lvl 91 btw )
ok, i've tried your build, but some how my life regen sux. It goes down faster than a prostitutes knickers tbh & that's just on act 9 mobs ( i'm lvl 91 btw )

My regen is 411'3 per second, yours is alot higher but can't see the reason
"
Eag1e wrote:

My regen is 411'3 per second, yours is alot higher but can't see the reason

Charges, purity of fire, kaom's way - you need to re-check gear and PoB link. degen never killed me
ok, checked my gears and yup, got the wrong rings on, now rectified.

I'm regen at about 950 atm but tryng to find out why it still drains life faster than i can regenerate it

also, i have 9 endurance charges
Lightpoacher or Devoto is ok?
also, why ev + es helm over armour

And can i swap Bubonic boots for rare ev + es or armour?
"
Eag1e wrote:
also, why ev + es helm over armour

And can i swap Bubonic boots for rare ev + es or armour?

That was nice cheap option for 4c and craftable elemental damage. That's it :)

Yes, you can swap to good rare or kaom's if you can leap all the time
"
Lightpoacher or Devoto is ok?

Devoto is ok, but I prefer more accuracy, life and elemental damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info