The Celestial Cat

;_; Kitty
So sickening, ya we know the games a dumpster fire atm but hey, buy more mtx, heres a space kitty.

Still no announcements about nets taking up half of people's currency drops and possibly maps drops, the leagues a disaster with record numbers making an exodus to standard and all you care about is getting the next cash grab out.

And as always people just blindly throw cash at you so nothing will change, more gacha boxes and flying rainbow farting uincorns otw before any relevant in-game fixes.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
ya we know the games a dumpster fire atm but hey

take a break from reddit, the game is awesome and more than in a good state my man
"
yakirismaki wrote:
I would like this kitty but why is it floating ? , i rather have it walking tho

Same, and have the floating as an idling animation.

(and/or have the "walking" animation be more of a low-gravity hop around)
Last edited by The_Dark_Messiah on Mar 11, 2018, 10:02:11 PM
Noooo it looks so beautiful ! I've been waiting to not miss Orange Cat pet SALE (darn it, I need to get my real cat a virtual equivalent) and now I know what to fill the 2nd slot with :D Although, I agree with what previous posters have written. Celestial or not, it should run alongside us on the ground from time to time!
Download my Hideout HERE: https://poedb.tw/us/HideoutShare?id=a1f8d343fdc433903080cff8eb08b0d4
Last edited by Chevaleresque on Mar 11, 2018, 10:09:27 PM
lmao
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Aww... so cute!

If only you had implemented that alternative to Xsolla so that I could actually give you money. Oh well, your loss GGG.
"
Moritonel wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
ya we know the games a dumpster fire atm but hey

take a break from reddit, the game is awesome and more than in a good state my man

Damn that Burn!
SSF since ~OB
"
xxDEITYxx wrote:
Happy kitty times at 0:27 at the stash. Worth buying 2 of them.

Get Meow!
SSF since ~OB
GGG in-game:

The floor is "fixing latency issues"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info