What We're Working On

"
Alea wrote:
Im stopping the league for a while now i think, and this is something since i got all the challenge totems (complete) since the game start.

This game added layers over layers of complexity and "rng" over "rng", now we are swimming in an ocean of zillions craft recipes and shits interacting each others. It just became too heavy, dont forget it's supposed to be a game, not a 6D chess with death penalty.

Are you kidding me?

Seriously though.. Fuck all of you guys.

You do realize this is a small dev team?

You do realize that since launch they have bled their heart and soul, day in and day out to keep a genre that (lets be perfectly honest here dates back to the dawn to pc gaming) and manage to keep it fresh?

and interesting?

Consistently...

and without fail continue to provide an open and honest dialogue with the pc gaming community?

FOR FUCKING FREE???

They have one idea that didn't quite hit the mark in that long arduous journey.. to bring YOU something new.. and you all start jumping ship?

How embarrassing for you..

Be constructive. Don't play this game if you aren't going to play it with the same passion the team that builds it has..

Below you will find an example of a 'Suggestion':

"
If I had just one suggestion.. it would be to get racing and events working, and to make the leagues longer.. so that players that aren't the top 7 twitch streamers get a chance to see some of the deep, dark, dirty stuff.

GGG as a whole has NEVER once failed me. As a gamer, and considering who our other choices are right now in the world of game development.. we should be thankful teams like GGG are here for us. (I also think CD Projekt Red is a fantastic dev team, just sayin...)

Shit happens and mistakes get made.. give them a chance to tweak all the dials before you get butthurt...

and for the record.. Until the day any of you create an amazing video game, that's free, and consistently improves exponentially on a 20+ year old genre.. your negative opinions on the matter are Nul.

Who taught you how to fight... your mum? (òÓ,)_\,,/
Last edited by Gezus on Mar 22, 2018, 1:18:27 AM
"
NaneLz wrote:
hey $$$, sry GGG when new mtx release?

1 every 24h
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
hyyyben wrote:

I'm just tired of playing level 85+ characters in T7 to T10 content. I need some slack. I need to be able to progress within reason - without having to give away ALL my currency covering the price of the map AND whatever I have to roll on the map itself.... it's just brutal dude.

Agree with u man... Let us Play GGG Fix ur exotic RNG !!!
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Last edited by psycatz on Mar 22, 2018, 9:54:30 AM
level 90 necromancer and my map pool looks like this: t11: 4 waterways, and 2 shaped ashen woods (doing shaped ones will give me more and more waterways); t12: 4 maps; t13 2 map, but i'm luky, i have 92 t2 maps ... bestiary it's full of crap, I try to craft randomly stuff but it didn't help me to clear what i don't need, using lvl75 beast to make a corupt t5 map it's just so stupid .... luky me, i can craft mods on flasks, really helps me a lot ...

so, i made a list:
1. a delete option on beasts in bestiary
2. make the yelow beast slower, it's just stupid that a yelow beast to be able to be able to autrun you in 99% of maps
3. increase that drop rate of maps, i'm guessing has something to do with chances, now mt atlas say that i have 9% chance for maps to drop 2 tiers higher (i tink that overide that 100% chance for maps to drop only one tier higher). <--- need fixing fast
4. a recipe who will change a map with other of the same tier, but please, make it with accesible beasts, it's stupid to be required to farm t15 beast for that, but be unable to reach t15 maps

and most important: please, please, please listen to players, you need to consider that they are the fuel of the game, make the game around what they need, not around what you need. more then 95% of players in this game have 100+ QI, with real lives, and they play the game because it's a FUN chalange, not because you want to be their second job.
sorry ggg but wtf?

next time hear the concerns of the community befor u release a very very frustrating-generating league. i dont care if u work the next weeks to fix your bad decisions. hear, repect, adapt. i want to read that u take 2 weeks of QM befor the next league starts. your post is like a punch in the face
"
We are keeping a close eye on other feedback, especially about the drop rates of things like Maps and Shaper Memory Fragments (which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find).

This statement I take it means you guys think there's nothing wrong with the drop rates and probably aren't going to do much with it?

I would think though that making the Pinnacle content harder to complete instead of simply harder to get to would be less frustrating.

Personally I don't think I have enough skill to make the elusive red maps drop more often, although I am continuing to try and improve my gameplay to see if that helps.

You could always add an achievment or challenge 'Obtain more than X red maps at one time'.

Well gated sirs, well gated!
My hovercraft is full of eels.
"
We're very excited about this update. We have learned many things from the development of Bestiary and look forward to showing you with actions, rather than words, that we are listening to your feedback.

I'm not convinced you learned anything, tho. It's been 3 awful patches in a row.

Last chance. Good luck.
You know they F-ed up the drop rates big time when Mathil says that in over 70 hours of play he has found 1, that's right 1 beast that opens a portal to the spirit world.

This league is trash and I say that as a big fan of this game.

GGG's biggest problem is that the entire point of this league goes against the idea of every ARGP which is killing a lot of things FAST. Not having to slow down and throw a net, because you should be powerful enough to 1 shot yellow beasts. That's how people design there characters because of the insane amount of farming you have to do to get to the end game and farm shaper, uber lab, uber atziri etc. It is annoying that GGG seem totally unaware of why the community hates this league. A league by the way that at first I was pumped to play, if anything to get the portal effect but after they nerfed the drop rates of alch orbs, maps, and made it a even WAY LONGER grind to attempt to get that effect I just said F- it
"
Morbidus wrote:

and most important: please, please, please listen to players, you need to consider that they are the fuel of the game, make the game around what they need, not around what you need. more then 95% of players in this game have 100+ QI, with real lives, and they play the game because it's a FUN chalange, not because you want to be their second job.

QFT.

GGG completely lost it with this league. Player confidence, player engagement, player trust.

Pokenagerie has got to be the worst of all leagues I've played. Not because of the mechanic - but because the recipes are guaranteed to turn out absolute trash.
Random currency recipe; iLvl 76 'primary' beast, all others 65+ returns: 10 transmutes. That should simply not be possibleconsidering the difficulty in finding the 'key' beast, watching it's health bar through the spam of mobs, and throwing the net at just the right moment...
Rare item - iLvl 70+ 'primary' beast has so far returned almost entirely 'level 10 requirement' (or lower). Not a single end-game item. White mobs in tier 2 maps have already provided Vis Mortis, Rat's Nest, Bringer of Rain... for 1/100th the risk and difficulty.

You done f*ed it all up, GGG.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Sorry, but this is BS. zomg... y'all don't like our cratered map drops? Welll, we -MEANT- for it to be impossible to sustain yellow/red maps while actually getting gear. The "pinnacle" of the game? Ok, i get t16s and stuff being pricy. But half the people I know already quit league over the bloody bs of this league.
Last edited by shadoleopard on Mar 30, 2018, 1:30:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info