Design a T-shirt Competition

I did this a few years ago as the "story of Piety" that we play through (this was before belly of the beast Piety was out). It could go on either the front or back, with a "Path of Exile" logo on whichever side the main picture was not.

Loads of symbolism regarding Piety's story (Tolman, Arteri, the motifs behind her head are fitting with her various forms during her final fight, etc etc).

Had a few people comment when I first did it that it'd make a cool t-shirt, so here we are! A t-shirt.
http://klockquirk.deviantart.com/ for doodles
Last edited by klockquirk on Mar 26, 2018, 11:45:49 PM
"
klockquirk wrote:

I did this a few years ago as the "story of Piety" that we play through (this was before belly of the beast Piety was out). It could go on either the front or back, with a "Path of Exile" logo on whichever side the main picture was not.

Loads of symbolism regarding Piety's story (Tolman, Artiri, the motifs behind her head are fitting with her various forms during her final fight, etc etc).

Had a few people comment when I first did it that it'd make a cool t-shirt, so here we are! A t-shirt.

This is awesome! I would totally wear this.
Another one, I guess a description using an image?

So I have an official merch jacket for Counter Strike: Global Offensive that looks like this:
Spoiler

I would love to see something PoE related in the same fashion, I'd wear the crap out of it.

Edit with incredible idea:
"
Tripartist1 wrote:

Inside of the hood: Celestial effect
Last edited by Viscoden on Mar 26, 2018, 8:44:31 PM
Some kind of Sin and Innocence T-Shirt. Not just front and back, but like the microtransactions a black T-shirt with glowing yellow but also shimmering dark waves and parts all over it. Also the Sin and the Innocence symbol, maybe the Innocence on the front and the innocence on the back, or both together on the front somewhere fitting in the whole theme.
"
Viscoden wrote:
Another one, I guess a description using an image?

So I have an official merch jacket for Counter Strike: Global Offensive that looks like this:
Spoiler

I would love to see something PoE related in the same fashion, I'd wear the crap out of it.

Inside of the hood: Celestial effect
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
klockquirk wrote:

Loads of symbolism regarding Piety's story (Tolman, Artiri, the motifs behind her head are fitting with her various forms during her final fight, etc etc).

This is awesome! I would totally wear this.

That means so much, thank you!
http://klockquirk.deviantart.com/ for doodles
"
klockquirk wrote:

They were right, this is actually a great t-shirt.
ign: Bikvin
something like

or

or just the poe logo with Path of Fishing :)
"
klockquirk wrote:

14 pages, and this is the first actual real design. Good job.
"
Acadia18 wrote:
"
klockquirk wrote:
Spoiler

14 pages, and this is the first actual real design. Good job.

There are several "real designs" in the post... This isn't even the only one made from scratch. Sure it's good, probably even worthy of first place, but don't put down other peoples work...
Last edited by Tripartist1 on Mar 26, 2018, 8:45:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info