Design a T-shirt Competition

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Bogg on Mar 26, 2018, 9:13:34 PM
Here's my submission. Haven't checked out any of the others and I'm sure that many had the same idea as this one but felt I had to share it.

Front:

Back:

This one was kinda off center and all that. This shirt was meant to be in a similar vein to the tabula shirt.
I clearly have a favorite GG and bias.
Last edited by combatwars on Mar 26, 2018, 9:47:34 PM
front:

back:

why the hell can't i upload the images ?
what am i doing wrong ?
Last edited by Bogg on Mar 26, 2018, 9:10:11 PM

The moment I saw this post I had the thought to make the Bestiary logo look like a chaos orb. So I did. I went for something cool but minimal, cuz that's the kind of stuff I wear.
"
Tripartist1 wrote:
"
whateverson wrote:
Hold my beer, boys, I can design a shirt.

I thought maybe put the three charges on a shirt and make them look like they are "moving" somehow (like they circle around your character). Could be pretty artsy (at least the way I envision it) so it doesn't look too silly for outsiders but everyone who plays the game will instantly know.

Either toss the PoE logo on the chest or leave it out completely.
I'd personally like some kind of hint at a Voll's Devotion somewhere but I don't know if that's a good idea.

I suck at drawing and photoshop so this mockup is the best I can do.

Spoiler

But then you wouldn't have frenzy charges if you had a Voll's, really.

But would you wear the shirt without frenzy charges?
Wouldn't that be
Spoiler
lame
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
I have made a quick sketch of my idea, but it's late here so tomorrow I will try to improve it. Hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited by GabrielNs on Mar 26, 2018, 9:17:31 PM
Might be hard to pull off and print, but how about Sin and Innocence reaching for a Mirror of Kalandra in the middle with Kitava in the background.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info