Design a T-shirt Competition

You ask, I try to provide. Hope you like at least one of these.
Last edited by markas15 on Mar 27, 2018, 2:16:49 PM

Good luck everyone!

never seen some pixel arts here
A shirt with Sin and Innocence going at each other, Sin on the left, Innocence on the right, with a backdrop of Oriath. the Path of Exile logo on one sleeve, and the grinding gears on the other. On the back would be Sin and Innocence wings on the corresponding sides. Perhaps finding a spot on it somewhere for both of their Symbols. I really wish I had the artistic skills to put this in an image
This, but on a t-shirt, replace black background with white/alpha.

PROBLEM, EXILE?

My take on a minimalistic Kitava design, might do some more minimalistic designs if I have time! Hope you guys like it :).

Last edited by Nathrall on Mar 28, 2018, 10:21:34 AM
Second entry. Had to do something with The Shaper!

"
MihaiFL wrote:
Replace Adam with Elder, God with Shaper. Background can be the atlas or both Elder and Shaper backgrounds (like on the items) merging with each other. The figures around God (Shaper) can be his type of monsters. You can also place monsters around Elder too to balance the picture. There, you have a Path of Exile Sistine Chapel on a t-shirt.

Unfortunately, this is way too wide for a t-shirt. It works well in 2:1 landscape (thanks, joe_duncan!...let's hope I don't get banned for that!), but when printed on a shirt, it's tiny. Or it needs to be wrapped around, which doesn't look great.

A lot of people ignore the fact that you won't get 360° prints on clothing, or you pay an extreme premium for it. So the prints of the Atlas, or some wrap-around Elder stuff do look great, but there's no way to make that available in a price region that would attract enough people. Or to include that into top-tier packs without losing money compared to mid-tier packs.

Last edited by DamnYouFreak on Mar 28, 2018, 2:23:39 AM
Spoiler
Any of the Goddess statues would look great on t-shirts.
The Asprirant's Plaza one
Spoiler

This would look great as is honestly.

Act 3/8 ones.
Spoiler

This would look amazing with the green/black vortex where the entrance to Aspirant's plaza is.

Also the closed/not yet opened one, which would still look cool albeit a bit empty, but some people prefer that more
Spoiler

The design would be full frontal view, with the print being just on the front, kinda rough/rugged image would look cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info