Design a T-shirt Competition

"
Damoochie wrote:

The initial concept was to create an "aurabot tshirt" with all the aura icons spread across the shirt in a kind of rough hand drawn style (I would also like to submit this idea). However, I decided on a more simplified version which is shown here.

I'm really enjoying some of the work on this thread btw. Good luck all!

should be

Aurabot LF Group
ME LF GF
Ow another text popped up:

"Real heroes don't need pants!"
Black T-Shirt

Front:

Left Side: Templar is kneeling, in full armor (sans helmet), head tilted slighted downward, clutching a scepter to his chest with his right hand, shield glowing (Tempest Shield-esque) attached to his left forearm. A Consecrated Ground / Dominating Blow symbol glowing above his head.

Right Side: Partially armored female silhouette (outlined in red, no other details colored in) standing with right hand raised to shoulder level, and her left arm extended downward and away from her, ending in a point that looks like a stick.

Text centered on bottom: "Religion isn't always about belief..."

Back:

Left Side: Same image of Templar, blacked out to red outline only.

Right Side: Filled in to show human form Piety, smirking. Raised right hand has a small ball of lightning floating slightly above it. Left hand shows a wand with red Gore effect dripping into a pool at her feet.

Text: "Sometimes it's just about Piety..."
"
April_Spades wrote:

The moment I saw this post I had the thought to make the Bestiary logo look like a chaos orb. So I did. I went for something cool but minimal, cuz that's the kind of stuff I wear.

Just noticed the vector had an odd line down the middle, so I fixed it real quick.

https://s14.postimg.org/7qg5dl6ht/20180328_083217.jpg

This is my design for the shirt. All classes fight one another but In the end there is one ruler. that's what i wanted to portray, maybe kitavas hand?
Last edited by MoistenedGland on Mar 27, 2018, 3:39:55 PM
Last edited by Dregale on Jan 15, 2020, 4:55:28 AM
Embrace the T-Hotness.

This T-shirt can also be worn at work!

Darker pattern Atlas

💥 The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent
- Fundamentals of Chess 1883

Never buy mystery box - it's a trick to rob you of money!
Last edited by Desp3rado on Mar 27, 2018, 4:00:09 PM
Just a really THICC portrait of Atziri holding a leather whip up to her mouth
(The portrait goes head to slightly above the waist. It has a bg of Atziri's boss room and fades away at the sides. The t-shirt is a dark royal red)

Than just "Path of Exile" written above the portrait, nice and big letters.
If there should be something on the back, put a big PoE or GGG logo on there.

If that wouldn't sell and look crazy, than the world changed overnight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info