Design a T-shirt Competition

Another entry, more meme now

Front:

Back:

Last edited by Griide on Mar 27, 2018, 6:25:23 PM
I'm no artist so you'll have to make due with my rough concept picture, but I think it'd be really cool to have a t-shirt that shows all the new content that's been added over the years. My idea is to have a path coming toward the front of the shirt as if you were standing on it with features from all of the leagues on either side. You'd have the oldest stuff (rogue exiles, shrines, strongboxes) in the distance and the foreground would have the newest stuff (abyss cracks, breaches, harbingers).

Last edited by Alesai on Mar 27, 2018, 7:05:18 PM
Some of my designs:

Last edited by Demetoori on Mar 27, 2018, 6:43:51 PM
Hi this is my first time here in the forums this is a very rough idea i guess, i cant quite put what i see in my mind (or as i would like) in the actual picture i wish i had the ability to draw her better haha of course it should be possible to change character/colors is just the idea of having a character with that style

Last edited by Firbyfang on Mar 27, 2018, 6:50:28 PM
I found this funny, and thought it'd be a funny shirt.

Not good with art, but I came to think of 2 ideas.
1st design would include a somewhat similar concept to the character selection scene, with and open ceiling, a fallen kitava in it's final form, and a devastated scenarion. A real post-fight scene and showing the exiles in front.
2nd design would have all the acts final bosses with a giant awaken Kitava behind all of them. Possibly add the exiles at the bottom looking at them.

With the art concept, also have the game and company logo on the back.
I'm so useless so create a image whit my idea for the T-shirt XD

I thought in something like a Kalandra's quote, my idea is a Black T-shirt with letters in white and this quote:

"Drop a mirror isn't bad luck for seven years"
Kalandra

Just a true Exile can understand this XD

P.D: I used Old English Font I love it!!
Grinding Gear games logo with the text gears + extra's looks like a good idea
Last edited by douchenozzle980 on Mar 27, 2018, 7:35:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info