Design a T-shirt Competition

Minimal desing ascendancy (because im lazy, i only make one °w°)

This might be similar to something posted already since I cba to look trough 80ish pages of submissions, sorry xD
Anyways, if it's not, I have an idea for a literal path of exile. Super rough sketch of the general idea in the spoiler. But the gist of it is, something similar to a boardgame, where every major act boss is a field of sorts and representet by a figurine type of deal. There's a winding path between them which could be sprinkled with random act specific stuff or just piles of currency and loot, maybe some of the NPCs too. After A10 some of the endgame stuff like a big diorama of shaper/elder with stuff like Atziri, Breachlords, Pale council, the liches, Izaro and similar around it. At the start or somewhere along the way one or more figurines of an exile or two.
Didn't have much time to make a proper illustration but I'd go for a simplified and colorful look so it's clear what the bosses are, stick the game logo on the back and you're good to go.

Spoiler

Hopefully the idea is clear enough xD
"
justindjg wrote:
Concept #2: Geofri's Sanctuary

Spoiler

It's very cool, but it's probably too difficult / expensive for production. But i really like it.
ign: Bikvin
posted it over on reddit, but since the official rules say you gotta do it here, i may as well crosspost

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/88uzm5/tshirt_competition_well_at_least_its_still/

Spoiler

ps. not that i have high hopes, but if i get prizes, please send the digital goods to weaslz. ty
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Apr 1, 2018, 7:32:21 PM
Ok... Ok... Third one's the charm (Can't... sop... submitting...HELP)... Inspired by the most awesome of april's fools pranks, here goes a delicious (maybe?) fried rhoa talon. Hope you people like it. I'm sure Tarkleigh would be proud.

Spoiler
And, the link to all the other ones: https://imgur.com/a/ndIR4
There are too many good designs and plenty of ideas. Even I saw a few I had sort of thought about and had to rethink. I'm not a good designer nor good with editing images but I'll give it a try.

I really hope no one had taught about my two next entries:

In the one above I wanted to place the totem at the left side with the phrase "Tala Moana". In the back, if it is possible, I would want to add "Tala Kura" and maybe insert it the pedestal of the coloured version of solaris and lunaris fighting; if not, then only Tala Kura.

In this one I wanted to add the star that is present at the center of the Atlas showing the figures and completed maps of the guardians along with one of the many quotes of the shaper. The one I liked the most to add in the t-shirt was when you shape a map: "Curiosity is followed by ambition, ambition is followed by madness". Since it was too long I placed just the words "Curiosity, Ambition, Madness". And, no, nothing in the back. Or maybe add the three words in the lower back, I like them all.

I hope to be at the runner ups!
"
namelessalice wrote:

Keeping it simple, cause i'm not as creative as some of these crazy talented artists here.

I really like this design. It's the best I've seen concerning this phrase and by far much better than any I could think of about Zana.
Plenty of amazing ideas. I decided to make this little post to show my appreciation and support:

1. I love this idea. I would like to see this on a t-shirt.
Spoiler
"
XalieQQ wrote:
T-Shirt Design:
Color: Black/Gray
Front Upper Center: "Curiosity is followed by Ambition..."
Image Location upper right of text: Floating image of Shaper and the stars.

Back: "..Ambition is followed by Madness"
Image Location Below Text: Image of Elder crawling from the null portal.

Insert Small Path of Exile Logo at very top of shirt on back.

2. The idea is good. Made me laugh a lot.
Spoiler

"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"I beat Uber Elder SSFHC and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!"

3. I like these designs, specially the last one.
Spoiler

"
Gho5t_2312 wrote:

blep

4. I love this idea.
Spoiler
"
"
lordpikon wrote:

what about zana atlas Smash? that atlas efekt is cool and on shirt it can looks nice

5. This one is pretty fun.
Spoiler

"
Very Well then. I accept the challenge and shall submit this !

6. I like this elder design

Spoiler
"
Qipz wrote:
Some ideas I'd like to have on shirts:

My top pick:
Elder motive on a dark grey tshirt with the faces barely visible and the tenctacles a little bit more visible. The vague tentacles draw people in and then they see the faces in agony!

7. This one is another amazing elder-shaper design.

Spoiler
"
Nytmaer wrote:
I was trying to have the Elder on the back in a puddle of elder influence tentacles like the atlas, with the tentaclaly edges reaching across the front to the shaper who's in the star from the center of the atlas.

Influence:

I'm sure real artist could do a much better job but I've made the above to demonstrate my vision :)
Thanks

8. Yet another shaper-elder idea!

Spoiler
"
darklord262 wrote:
I have no art skills so here's what i've come up with:

1:The Shaper, sitting in his residence(as seen in the War for the Atlas trailer) with the atlas of worlds on the table and books and chandeliers thrown all over the place. There's a mirror of kalandra in Shaper's hands. He looks terrified and ready to drop it ,because tentacles start to come out of it.
All of this accompanied by a text like :
"Reach out into the abyss, and the abyss reaches back..."

9. This one made me laugh a lot too.

Spoiler
"
Yavëtîl wrote:
My humble idea. Good Luck everyone!

10. Ok, this is the last one.
Spoiler
"
Avoloch wrote:

Couldn't find a good idea to make but maybe that atlas-star thing of the shaper's realm can be a good source for a design. I just tried something with my bad skills.

There are too many good ideas. I got tired after checking 40 pages of entries. Good luck to GGG checking every single entry and picking up the best.
Last edited by JebRadec on Apr 1, 2018, 10:04:03 PM
My lazy & shameless addition.

Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
On one side, Whispering Ice's flavor text: "Guard your darkest thoughts well, for they are the crack through which the nightmare crawls."

On the other side, a picture of a PoE-style jail door with a stone floor in front. Ice-y/snowflake-y tendrils are emanating from the crack in the door on the floor.

Whispering Ice is a fairly iconic unique in the game so I thought it'd be fun to design a shirt for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info