CAT JUGG - Aspect of the Cat Bloodseeker bosskiller and speedclear - Shaper and Uber Elder viable

"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Done all content in the game using this build's inspiration + Voidforge cyclone. All my gear is for sale very cheap if someone is interested, it's fun as hell using aspect of the cat and really smooth gameplay.

IGN: DuckingPunches

Mind posting a skill tree for this? Am very interested.
Great build. I tweaked it a bit for my gear but tons of fun.
To OP - Thank you for the build guide. The idea of lowering the duration of the cat buff cycle coupled with Farrul's Chase is very clever.

To anyone considering this build - Use this build if you want to clear all content easily. I cleared all content including, Uber Atziri and Uber Elder, with this build with absolute ease.

It's viable starkonjas our Farrul's Bite ? I'm not very fond of abyssus.
Last edited by paimon6 on Apr 16, 2018, 3:53:32 PM
how do you reduce your maana reserved for auras when i put in less duration and swift affliction my cat aura becomes 37%
nvm I forgot I don't have the chest
Last night killed uber elder twice with full cat set thanks for build really appreciate.
Been enjoying the build a lot.

- Shaper deathless
- Red Elder deathless
- Uber Atziri deathless
- All Guardians deathless

Uber Elder ... not deathless

Spoiler
Last edited by Rjr3412 on Apr 20, 2018, 11:34:31 PM
Would love to try this build, the farruls chest though is crazy expensive I'm guessing it's a key item not replaceable?
This build was amazing, great clear speed, great single target, great Leech, very tanky, I have tanked 6-man t15 map without problems even with abyssus. I didint even use health potion :D
Aspect of Cats is CRAZY, my favourite aspect I think.
I have done Shaper very easly (this was my first ever btw).
I got Reduced Mana enchant abyssus + enlighten lvl 4 and put Arctic Armour.
Last edited by _REC_ on Apr 26, 2018, 7:42:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info