[3.2]Farrul's Flicker - Blink like a cat | Tanky | Insane clear speed | Perm charges

Hey, looking very cool. Started an alt and will post when I get high levels.

Just one questions, would Wrath work instead of Hatred? I have a low spec computer so cold damage and shutter effect kills my pc even now, can't imagine flickering in high density maps :(

Thanks!
Last edited by HewalChampyy on Apr 9, 2018, 3:50:44 AM
"
HewalChampyy wrote:
Hey, looking very cool. Started an alt and will post when I get high levels.

Just one questions, would Wrath work instead of Hatred? I have a low spec computer so cold damage and shutter effect kills my pc even now, can't imagine flickering in high density maps :(

Thanks!

I mean..you COULD use wrath instead of Hatred, but it is a pretty massive damage loss. You're just gaining flat lightning damage that you aren't scaling in any way, as opposed to the hatred damage which is scaled off of your physical damage. It would be hard for me to recommend without hatred, though I would probably go for a brutality set-up if you do indeed want to not use hatred. So maybe brutality + haste + Grace or something like that.
Ahh, indeed, I see your point!

I'm trying it with Hatred atm. Build feels great. Will tell my opinions once I progress into maps!
Is it worth to wear only farrul's bite?
"
xlagg5 wrote:
Is it worth to wear only farrul's bite?

Yes, but that would be a different build that doesn't focus on the blind aspect of this one. Any other helm would sacrifice a lot of survivability, though you could get more dps out of an abyssus.
This build is just amazing. Can you work more on the leveling section? Detailing more the gems progression, unique options to get levels. In a more didactic way, I say. Thanks, nice job.
Last edited by victordlukka on Apr 12, 2018, 9:15:42 AM
"
victordlukka wrote:
This build is just amazing. Can you work more on the leveling section? Detailing more the gems progression, unique options to get levels. In a more didactic way, I say. Thanks, nice job.

Thanks so much! I will work some on the leveling section tomorrow.
Having a blast with this build man thanks one of the only builds I've played that actually feels tanky with low hp up to 91 now so nearing 5k wanted to test the waters before i dropped a bunch on jewelry which I will be doing today and take it to some elder runs and see how that goes.

Whats your thoughts on dumping escape artist for harness I've been trying it and I dont really feel any less tanky deff notice the damage increase though.
"
Bap wrote:
Having a blast with this build man thanks one of the only builds I've played that actually feels tanky with low hp up to 91 now so nearing 5k wanted to test the waters before i dropped a bunch on jewelry which I will be doing today and take it to some elder runs and see how that goes.

Whats your thoughts on dumping escape artist for harness I've been trying it and I dont really feel any less tanky deff notice the damage increase though.

I think escape artist is really important for the anti-stun, though if I used harness the void I would take brine king instead and it could work yeah. You gain around 100k dps for the loss of the survivability. If you feel you need that then go ahead, I felt like I needed the survivability in T15/T16 maps more so I stuck with escape artist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info