Skill Revamps - Part 2

great, now what about the skills 99% of the poe population actually use?

I'm so tired of sunder/barrage/tornado shot/blade flurry
soooooo tired

and spells can't even compare i guess, only a handful are useful? idk never played it
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Apr 2, 2018, 11:07:20 PM
"
"
raisin2u wrote:
Waiting to use these already.

Sadly, folks want to go fast and blow up three screens. There will be no pleasing those guys.

yeah how dare they enjoy efficient and rewarding gameplay the game has to offer.

I can agree with efficiency, but enjoyment and rewards are personality based. I just get tired of people complaining that new or reworked skills aren't fun because they're not efficient enough for them.

Truthfully, I'm not sure why I suddenly care about other folk's opinions. Let me go back under my rock.
I still won't play traps.
Looks like a garbage fix.
Hard pass.
A bit late but better than never. This change should have been made to be in line with the whole theme of the current league tbh.

Can we also get the covered in Ash jewel back?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Please Incinerate
Wow. Hope this is going to make trappers more viable and interesting.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
But will the traps still be gay?
Nice Uber Elder RNG fixes
If all you're going to do is "slightly" increase AoE (which needs the nerf reverted across the board) and still keep the cooldown on Ice Trap... Then don't bother.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
raisin2u wrote:
Waiting to use these already.

Sadly, folks want to go fast and blow up three screens. There will be no pleasing those guys.

You realize lightning trap has extremely good clear, right? But I guess you just wanted an excuse to whine about people richer than you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info