DOGGERS
im ready for that juicy beyond breach :D
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Nice
"
Each area will also have the Bestiary league enabled which means that you can continue to finish your challenges while you compete in the Flashback Event.

but what about "Complete the Bestiary" challenge? I must do it from 0?
мой крафт сервис: https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2543329
my craft service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797327
Cool prizes, nothing else is good about the event.
As one of the few xbox players....

Thank You so MUCH <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"
HereticSaint wrote:
GGG, I want to love Path of Exile, but you make it way harder than it should be sometimes. I'd love to go off on a tangent...

About how important visual clarity is in a game like Path of Exile, where a single hit can kill you and to make meaningful progress beyond the very start of the game you have to play hours at a time which can cause extreme eye strain.

About how you force party play to be competitive, because things like Poorjoys & Beachhead Rotas, some of the most boring gameplay in the game absolutely stomps everything except perma chained well rolled T16 Elder Maps with a Elder Ring setup (Something which I'm sure you will nerf), as well as Master rotations. Meanwhile no meaningful changes have been made to assist with the above mentioned problem (eye strain/clutter), or especially party performance. No the Runescape graphics don't help, there are some fundamental performance issues that need to be sorted.

+1

I hate that you can get challenge done with rotas, ofc everyone can join one, but challenge are there to push yourself. But GGG have taken some bad step the last months, and i hope you get better, because i want some skins, but i cant support you right now, with this and the heavy RNG shit.
This looks like fun! A good chance for us noobs and casuals to try out a bunch of content that is "deep end-game" otherwise ( i only have one character that has made it to maps )... i appreciate it as i can try a bunch of lower-level characters against these challenges, which are the real rewards in this race.

Also the streamers will make loads of epic content during this!

Thanks GGG! Month long race/legacy league mash-up fun times to be had by many! May the 4th!
So, Bestiary being totally shit officially confimed. Good to know.

Let us hope, you will take your lessons out of this situation. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Apr 24, 2018, 4:27:50 AM
just level it 4Head
i got a question, so when here it is 2500 helmets to get. So first 2500 players rich that lvl get this or it's full random lottery??

I ask cause i dont have many time to play in race but i realy up for lotery :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info