May Flashback Event!

The event lasts 24 days, you can create new characters and join any time you want during that time.
nice
Although I have been playing POE for a while, I have never taken part in a race and have no idea of the format.

I assume that I register and then when the appointed time comes, I have to create a character in whatever format and type (just like starting a new character from scratch). I then have until the end of the race to level that character to as high as I can?

For example, in Standard league, can racers trade with each other or is it more like SSF?
You are all beautiful
Last edited by MilkyJug on May 4, 2018, 6:41:24 AM
"
(9:00) NZT = 5:00 PM (17:00) EST

Looking forward to the start of the event. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on May 4, 2018, 6:59:02 AM
"
ShyTalk wrote:
Although I have been playing POE for a while, I have never taken part in a race and have no idea of the format.

I assume that I register and then when the appointed time comes, I have to create a character in whatever format and type (just like starting a new character from scratch). I then have until the end of the race to level that character to as high as I can?

For example, in Standard league, can racers trade with each other or is it more like SSF?

I am curious about this also.

However, my question is:

Starting with a new character for this event, can we still use the items from the league we are currently in, or do we have to start from scratch finding new items for our builds?
I have not found anything in the initial post, but where do characters go, when they die?
Flashback HC SSF --> Flashback SC SSF?
Flashback HC --> Flashback SC?
"
Quill72 wrote:
"
ShyTalk wrote:

However, my question is:

Starting with a new character for this event, can we still use the items from the league we are currently in, or do we have to start from scratch finding new items for our builds?

A short time before the race starts you are allowed to create your character in the respective format. Everything will be from scratch. If you place Flashback Standard/Hardcore (not SSF), you will be also allowed to trade normally.

None of your items from any other (ongoing) league will be available.
this NZT time confused me! thought the race is tomorrow!! T______T
"
Rushblaze wrote:
"
Quill72 wrote:
"
ShyTalk wrote:

However, my question is:

A short time before the race starts you are allowed to create your character in the respective format. Everything will be from scratch. If you place Flashback Standard/Hardcore (not SSF), you will be also allowed to trade normally.

None of your items from any other (ongoing) league will be available.

Ah okay, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info