[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Ikzme wrote:

You still need the Apep Supp to convert Bleed into chaos, right? Not sure poison immunity works on bleeding dmg dealing chaos dmg. Seems like CI is the only way to counter the bleed.

I think CI is the best solution. With Apeps its a Bleed and Poison immunity.
The Traps in the Lab are a joke without the dots and a fast recovery on energy shield.

You have a good point with going CI. I too think that this might me the best option. But somehow i like life based builds or rather have no experience with ES builds. As far as i know bleed does only phys dmg so i will convert 90% (up to 99% with a conversion watcher's eye) into elemental dmg (cold in my case). I also specced into crimson dance for 50% reduced bleeding damage on me.

I think i will just try it out and if it fails (what it probably does) i can respec and regear for CI.
In a matter of ES recovery what do you think about unique claw Essentia Sanguis? It has high dps, not bad as, mediocre crit chance but, most importantly, it has "Life Leech is applied to Energy Shield instead" mod. Could it work with the original build if put in there instead of wasp nest/rare claw?
Last edited by Rywin on Jun 24, 2018, 7:22:22 AM
well , im new and i have buy same build whit same tree skill... but i got 3k SE why??
"
Doradur wrote:
well , im new and i have buy same build whit same tree skill... but i got 3k SE why??

u probably dont have enough flat es on shield and helmet and maybe u missed discipline
"
Rywin wrote:
In a matter of ES recovery what do you think about unique claw Essentia Sanguis? It has high dps, not bad as, mediocre crit chance but, most importantly, it has "Life Leech is applied to Energy Shield instead" mod. Could it work with the original build if put in there instead of wasp nest/rare claw?

We got this passive from the tree allready "ghost reaver" and too little dmg with unique claws when u can get good rare for like an ex that provide u much more dps
Last edited by _snoorx_ on Jun 24, 2018, 2:12:55 PM
"
Rywin wrote:

It will only save you maybe 2 points on the tree. It's not worth it. Plus, the lightning damage and block chance on Essentia Sanguis is wasted in this build. You dont get the recharge rate penalty, but still, Wasp's nest is a whole lot better.
"
Doradur wrote:

Maybe u took acrobatics on the tree. That will remove a couple thousand ES
Hey!

I'm using The Wasp Nest, i want to change to this claw:

Would like to know if it's worth it or better to invest in another?

Thanks for this excellent build <3
Last edited by Wareetthz on Jun 25, 2018, 11:38:58 AM
"
Wareetthz wrote:
Hey!

I'm using The Wasp Nest, i want to change to this claw:

Would like to know if it's worth it or better to invest in another?

Thanks for this excellent build <3

Hi, I think that is a decent claw, but maybe it is barely better than a Wasp nest. You lose the accuracy and poison chance on Wasp nest, so you'd need to get 1 poison node on the tree and get some accuracy elsewhere. It also has less crit chance.

It looks like something like 8% more damage in POB than a normal wasp nest, and 3% more damage compared to a perfectly rolled one. And if you get a perfect Wasp nest and corrupt it with attack speed, crit multi, or crit chance (any one of those), Wasp nest ends up being better! So consider that. Wasp nest is pretty darn good.

So, Idk how much that thing is worth but I wouldn't pay multiple exes for that claw.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 25, 2018, 1:42:11 PM
Is there a reason why you dont use atziris promise for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info