[Xbox One] Betrayal Launches on Xbox One Soon!

"
chikinki wrote:
Ascendancy trials do not work... pushing A does nothing...

Can confirm at least in first trial first lever.
Any chance of fixing lab trial leavers soon? Lvl 50+ content without lab is... @Jeff_GGG.
"
chikinki wrote:
Any chance of fixing lab trial leavers soon? Lvl 50+ content without lab is... @Jeff_GGG.

Hello,

Yes, we have a patch that will be releasing very soon which resolves the lever issue, very sorry about this.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
chikinki wrote:

Hello,

Yes, we have a patch that will be releasing very soon which resolves the lever issue, very sorry about this.

Thats great, love you guys ❤️❤️❤️
Hi I patched poe and when I try to log in I get a message box that says the servers are down and that you are currently deploying 3.5.0b. I have tried restarting my xbox and I do not have another patch to download. I tried just making a character but when I try to enter a name in the name box it kicks me out. Please help!
"
Mauvais001 wrote:
Hi I patched poe and when I try to log in I get a message box that says the servers are down and that you are currently deploying 3.5.0b. I have tried restarting my xbox and I do not have another patch to download. I tried just making a character but when I try to enter a name in the name box it kicks me out. Please help!

Hi Mauvais,

The Xbox Keyboard is disappearing after a few seconds of it being shown, but we have a fix included in a patch which is set to go live by days end.
What is the eta for days end for this patch, like 1 hour from now or like 12 hours I don't want to keep checking every couple minutes for the next 12 hours lol.
Idk how, but some of players managed to move to The Brine King while i cant light the beacon... Great progressing experience. Because A button interaction do not work...
Last edited by chikinki on Dec 10, 2018, 10:47:37 PM
We're releasing a hotfix patch at 9:00pm PST which addresses the lever and switch issue, as well as the keyboard closing after a short period of time.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We're releasing a hotfix patch at 9:00pm PST which addresses the lever and switch issue, as well as the keyboard closing after a short period of time.

Thats really great, but usually for league launches everyone is hyped and is racing, yeah even on xbox. Its really unfair that some of players can progress and some of us is stuck at Beacon instance for one hour more. Would done 2 next acts in this time, its kinda sad :x... My racing experience is unfortunately like 0/10 atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info