[EU] LUX VITAE | 18+ | MATURE | ACTIVE | FRIENDLY | RELAXED

Bump.

Still have spots left.
1. Age: 36

2. Character name: Rotisserie_Chicken on synthesis

3. Why do you want to join us?: You seem to fit the bill for the kind of guild I would be interested in being a part of.

4. What are your goals in PoE?: Having fun mostly. I feel like achieving that requires a sense of progression and social interaction at least.

5. The person behind the keyboard is important to us, so please type something about your self!: Finnish. Drunk. Helpful. Shy unless drunk. Likes beer. Mostly harmless. Kinda new at the game.

6. Have you read, and do you accept the clan rules? (See below): Yes.

7. Are you happy to join the clan Discord server?: Yes.
Last edited by Vhaerite on Mar 26, 2019, 11:14:26 AM
1. Age:33

2. Character name: Fuzzygamer will be my name in the league. currently installing the game.

3. Why do you want to join us?:i am new to PoE after playing Diablo for so long i feel like this game would be the best next step for me. as such would be great to join a guild that would greatly help me when i am in dire straits.

4. What are your goals in PoE?:i am just starting this game. but will treat it how i play diablo wich will be to push myself to go as high as i can possibly go.

5. The person behind the keyboard is important to us, so please type something about your self!:I am a hard working individual and very dedicated to everything i do. Now that im coming to PoE i will be pushing myself to become one of the best at the game.. also hoping to get my system upgraded so i can start streaming content.

6. Have you read, and do you accept the clan rules? (See below):YEP
7. Are you happy to join the clan Discord server?OF COURSE!!
1. Age: 24 (25 in may 3rd)

2. Character name: currently playing on Divineanlo (just started league cause of break up with gf and problems in family so im a bit behind act 10 atm tho)

3. why?: becus ive always been in guilds b4 and i love to socialize/get to know new people andtalk/chat to the people while playing a game ^^

4: my goals in poe are to have fun and enjoy my free time with nice people

5:so a bit bout myself.. im a butcher i work in 1 of the biggest shops in belgium , ive been gaming since my 7/8 years old (zelda ocarina of time love that game) i was in a competitive cod clan at my 14 and i took part in clan battles , i was the leader and co owner of a pretty big clan that was focused around fps , had a esl team that ended up on nr2 on blops2 pc back in the day and yeah i love gaming/watching anime and thats bout it ^^

6: yes i have read and accept all clan rules ,, but rlly no memes? q.q i can live with it tho just surprised xD altho im not a memer some are funny ^^

7: i would love to join a active guild discord and chat/talk with the people ^^
1. Age: 31
2. Character Name: Grizlebjorne(Lvl 10 Marauder)
3. Why: Because i would like to be in a fun enoyable environment while playing this game:)
4. enjoy my time playing this game :)
5. About my self: i consider myself a gamer :) started playing pc games since i was 8 years old with Starcraft and has not stopped since and i'm not thinking of stopping soon :P. I really enjoy playing PoE as of now (i'm a noob for PoE btw just have a lvl 10 Marauder)and hoping to learn the game as i play :)
6. Yes i have read and accept the guild rules :)
7. i would love to learn more about you guys and the game through discord ^^
I will try to get everyone in the clan as quick as i can :D
Ill check the whole weekend to see if you guys are online so you can hop in and have fun with the rest of us.
Thanks for showing interest and hope to see you soon :D
Bump :)
Still looking for members.
Another Bump! :D
1. 25
2. FoxKinz
3. Just looking for a chill, mature, and down to earth group to game with.
4. Currently going for my first level 100.
5. I work in gaming, I'm a fairly big geek when it comes to comics/manga, very laid back.
6. I do accept.
7. Of course, better to have a Discord!
Welcome to the guild Foxkinz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info