Full Tank(flushing) Season 1 forum(complete). Community sourced news flashes(running...0/10)

#NEWSFLASH

pre newsflash event now unlocked, so sorries, typing devs were on break:

#America #Teamwork #USN
Last edited by Sokonx on May 2, 2019, 4:22:54 AM
Full Tank forum 1 season 1 forum completion requiring Forum Headline change triggered unlock of pre newsflash event number 2:

Season 1 interim season 2 forum unlock theme song unveiled: Citizen Cope, Bullet and a Target.

$$$ dolla dollar right? Bullet and a target bitches. trangulating fucking sub target packes to shoot torpedeos. I finally got these mother fuckers right by the fucking balls.
Last edited by Sokonx on May 2, 2019, 4:32:49 AM
"dev"(typing) unlock. personal hypothetical question and answer #1 unlocked.

Like, the song I'm listening to right now?

The General, Dispatch. next on playlist i dog days are over, you know FLOW RINSE

And.

The Machine.
Last edited by Sokonx on May 2, 2019, 5:20:28 AM
NewsFlash unlock reward set(4):

#DontBefishyWithMe

#FishinaBarrel

#FLOWRINSEMACHINE

#GetFucked

Congratulations. It's only possible to receive the only available, blizzard community inspired and sourced achievement is by receiving the #GetFucked NewsFlash dev(type) News Flash suggestion, again, grats(brats!). Since the preceeding songs do not suffice to cause your personal resignation, a song has been rewarded for the remainders. So we can "round(up) them the fuck up"

Johnny Cash, God's Gonna Cut you Down.

"plantin them seeds, choppin them trees"
Last edited by Sokonx on May 2, 2019, 6:18:46 AM
"Tryin shit and tryin shit, shit don't work, change it up"

"You gotta get Yo team togetha, n^$#*$"

Lion,

Kat WIlliams

and I would like to personally reccommend to him a song one day. King's of Leon(Lion) Arizona. Yes, i know it's not his f'n genre preference by any means.
Last edited by Sokonx on May 2, 2019, 6:55:21 AM
GGG coders, Everquest coders, SOE coders, blizzard slaves, challenge song unlocked:

Matchbox 20. how far "we've" come.

let's see how far We have come.

let's see how far THEY will go.

Full Tank(Flushing) Capacity reached, debug download to fertile seed planting ground started. FLOWRINSEMACHINE created by us, ready for us. Ground watered.

Full System Team at work, ready(Running......... let's see how far)
Last edited by Sokonx on May 2, 2019, 7:10:39 AM
Real life location. East Grand lake, Orient, Maine. It's gonna be fine asians. Ya, I felt the same way you did when the DNC started saying the word "orient" and "oriental" was racist. Ya, well some times, everything comes together for a reason. My uncle, at which stay several families, owns operates and augments, facilitating vacactioners on vacation to their cabins on the lake. Not only does he have boat docking areas, bt a storage barn he will drain and winterrize your boat, over winter at a mininmal fee, so you don't have to haul it again. Leave your trialer here, or this one we got will fit it. ANyways, my uncle Tim's marina, if you been to east rand lake, and you've gotten gas on the lake at the pump, or had someone fix your boat? My Uncle and Jade did all that work, so, you know those guys. well, that's exactly where i've been(typing) all. COngratulations.

Once I reorientate all, noone will dare make race relations compared to any variation, dervative, rebranded, retrademarked bullshit of about the word "Orient" ever again/ Pyramids, straight shot from granite bedroom. Looking durecctly at Orions belt. You know, you might just wanna think about that one for one god damn second if you do not believe in the God of Abraham, right in the bible, first priest sacrific starts when step dad or father in law, steps in to help as a hih priest.

also, the book of ruth. is an interesting read. so, if you impregnate someone elses wife, when you sent their husbband off to worry with a story that inspired him to defend his wife(ruth) then, you had an illegitimate child, and you took over shit. wow, right in bible for all to see, also, egyptians dyding off, right in the old testament. They were convinced to store all their grain of 7 years in 1 location. The Moes sis(supposedly the hero of this story) burnt down the food supply and set fire to all of eqypt. The prophecy the guy faked about crows and bakers to impress the pharaoh to be put in a leadership position, enabling him the 1 move they needed, the biggest weakness, due to the harvest period during that time. So, they got their front man in their, false prophet, well the pyramids are all done now, let's let the slaves go?

Slaves? My people aren't slaves the pharaoh responded, yes we know, but the pyramids are now built, and we are bored-gamed. We want more, we want more 2 sects. We want more "So dumb" and "Game(gain) more ya" Sodom and gamorrah. We want more endless bloodshed cause we've been stuck in the clubhouse for 2000 years and we never let it to pursue our own. Instead we plotted for many generations, all from Ruths illegitmate child, to keep their bloodline pure. That's the people really in cahrge at the vatican. At the 13th level of, yo, we had 13 colonies. Yo, Liberty, 13 spikes

We came up with the manhattan project. because we knew the rothchilds family(worlds banking system) is in cohorts with the shitcanIcan, so. Now it is very interesting that they decided to name their bloodline after "Ruth's child" alright so, in the new testament, who are our main characters?

Jewed-Ass
bankers
corrupt priests.
A torched, hangs himself jew(Judas)
alright, so Judas is the entire orthodox Jewish Nation, represented into the bible, and to completion, what the pharisee thought they finalized. Seriously, they look down when walking, and will not even look you in the eye. Shame for life, idk, but I saw it with my own eyes.
Or though docks. Option. excuse. Taxed. The tower of babylon is built down, below the vatican, and the devil is so brazen he dare use the english language, silly bull by silly bull for our english majors to finally get a shout out*

DO WORK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info