Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
dragonpowi wrote:

We still haven't see the patch note... and who said i dont like meta build? I played 2 of the meta build that got nerfed (which we still dont know how much they are nerf)

Sorry, dude. I didn't want to be a jackass with you. I get caught by the emotions and makes me angry why it happens the same shit over and over again every league. It's kinda frustrating.
"
kotsapl wrote:

Where is u see melee buff >?

"Many attack gems now also have added damage that grows as the gem levels. This is mostly to provide more damage growth to characters while leveling if they haven't found a powerful weapon"

"As you can now hit multiple targets with a single weapon swing, Melee Splash can now create multiple splash effects each attack. The skill now has a larger splash damage penalty, as it can much more effectively destroy groups of enemies if you position your attacks carefully"

"We're introducing a number of new support gems, two of which enhance or support slower attacks, while another support gem and aura skill further enhance the pure physical damage playstyle"

"We've made a pass of damage, attack speed, area of effect and more to many melee skills. The goal of this change is to make some less powerful choices more competitive with other comparable alternatives"

"Many low level weapons have had their attack speeds increased to bring them closer to the fastest speed of their item class"

Here's a few snippets but I would have assumed you already read these in the manifesto. Note the emboldened text referring to buffs to a pure physical play style.

"
kotsapl wrote:
"
"
kotsapl wrote:

patch notes fell rlly bad i dont see melee buff.... only shady changes and mostyl all is about they force u to play Melee becasue of caster es nerfs

No you are choosing not to see a melee buff.

Where is u see melee buff >? for endgame ? in slayer life leech nerf ?

or Slayers goes to crit ? why they force u in every class to play CRIT build ?

its easy to make 5 mln DPS build with Crit build and 200 ex investment why we need do this in slayer also ?

what about PURE PHYSICAL AND NO CRIT BUILDS i dont see buffs there and thats melee was for me .

Mathil reviewed the trees. There's more multipliers versus uniques in Slayer as well, plus the more multiplier based on proximity to enemies. It was more than just the crit nodes. As for 200ex investment... You can go any 2h now and have it's base be 8%. Put a single crit chance sup on it and you'll have about 20% crit chance without any other investments. You can also go DW or 1h too since none of it states with 2h weapons anymore.
Last edited by zairtheassassin on Jun 4, 2019, 12:46:58 PM
Occultist nerf AND Energy shield from tree nerf? Seriously? -.-
So, are the new weapon types "vaal implicits" going to be streamlined by the caster/melee stuff?
Also still waiting for some kind of rework/idea with Vaaling Unset Rings (that sadly didnt come with Incursion) like corruption altar+unset ring can get u white socket + 1 random vaal implicit?
"
dragonpowi wrote:

Slayer nerf= life leech nerf

Buff= up to 45% MORE on unique which is huge af (you know the difference between more and increased right?) Now you can stack onslaught with the node that give movement and attack speed, stun immunity while leeching, they removed leech but added 15% attack speed, 20% increased dmg and 6% damage reduction.

Also they are going to buff most 2hand weapon physical dmg and most melee skill. You must be blind if you see no buff

i prefer OLD 20% more DMG on all enemies and 20% increased AOE instead instead 30% more DMG on unique enenmies (NOT 45% if we talk about Headsman ) who the hell care about uniqe enemies ? for what killing map boss for 0 loot ? or syndicate which 90% of ppl skip ? oh you mean rogue exiles ? oh come on i fight againts white blue and yellow monsters 99% of time while maping so how is this buff ?

STUN IMMUNITY was before in endless hunger 3 leagues ago or something before it got nerfed now its back but wtf we lost 100% incrased life recovery speed thats bullshit man do u call this buff

6% damage reduction oh come on what about 20% then we can talk about real numbers 6% hehehe

THE TRUE IS PPL WILL JUST GO BOW ON SLAYER For 8% crit base so hows that melee buff ?

all of this is just shitty trick to shady out a things
IGN KotsaPL
Last edited by kotsapl on Jun 4, 2019, 12:56:43 PM
interesting changes to mortal conviction there might be the first ever blood magic char of mine heheh

but i have a question about those daggers and staves:
will they roll attack mods as the caster type? because THIS would not fix a thing if you just introduce a weapon with the same difficulties
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
"
kotsapl wrote:
"
dragonpowi wrote:

Slayer nerf= life leech nerf

Buff= up to 45% MORE on unique which is huge af (you know the difference between more and increased right?) Now you can stack onslaught with the node that give movement and attack speed, stun immunity while leeching, they removed leech but added 15% attack speed, 20% increased dmg and 6% damage reduction.

Also they are going to buff most 2hand weapon physical dmg and most melee skill. You must be blind if you see no buff

i prefer OLD 20% more DMG on all enemies and 20% increased AOE instead instead 30% more DMG on unique enenmies (NOT 45% if we talk about Headsman ) who the hell care about uniqe enemies ? for what killing map boss for 0 loot ? or syndicate which 90% of ppl skip ? oh you mean rogue exiles ? oh come on i fight againts white blue and yellow monsters 99% of time while maping so how is this buff ?

STUN IMMUNITY was before in endless hunger 3 leagues ago or something before it got nerfed now its back but wtf we lost 100% incrased life recovery speed thats bullshit man do u call this buff

6% damage reduction oh come on what about 20% then we can talk about real numbers 6% hehehe

THE TRUE IS PPL WILL JUST GO BOW ON SLAYER For 8% crit base so hows that melee buff ?

LOL what about unique like uber ulder, shaper, aul you know? Not map boss

And 6% dmg reduction is really good (jugg has 5%)... you have no clue what youre talking about lmao.. next
"
kotsapl wrote:

Mate if this is how you react to patch notes then playing live games may not be the best idea. Seriously there is so much to look forward to in Legion but all you seem to be focusing on is the negatives.
"
"
kotsapl wrote:

Where is u see melee buff >?

"Many attack gems now also have added damage that grows as the gem levels. This is mostly to provide more damage growth to characters while leveling if they haven't found a powerful weapon"

"As you can now hit multiple targets with a single weapon swing, Melee Splash can now create multiple splash effects each attack. The skill now has a larger splash damage penalty, as it can much more effectively destroy groups of enemies if you position your attacks carefully"

"We're introducing a number of new support gems, two of which enhance or support slower attacks, while another support gem and aura skill further enhance the pure physical damage playstyle"

"We've made a pass of damage, attack speed, area of effect and more to many melee skills. The goal of this change is to make some less powerful choices more competitive with other comparable alternatives"

"Many low level weapons have had their attack speeds increased to bring them closer to the fastest speed of their item class"

Here's a few snippets but I would have assumed you already read these in the manifesto. Note the emboldened text referring to buffs to a pure physical play style.

Sir Most of your type are about enchance low level characters :D who the hell is care about this ? for 4-10 hours leveling ? ENGAME ON MELEE was broken after nerfing stat stick

but u right i didint saw the thing : "while another support gem and aura skill further enhance the pure physical damage playstyle" but do u think thats gonna be real PURE DMG support ? when they arealdy nerf MULTISTRIKE which give so low DPS

and yes if total DMG output on skills gems by istelf wont be doublet or triplet then that wont fix endgame melee and im 100% sure buff on skills wont be that high for sure maybe 20% increaed dmg at all ahahha
IGN KotsaPL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info