Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

energy shield nerf sucks big time! why screw the players that don't like melee builds?
Teste
"
Hoptam wrote:
You just dont oneshot everything and the hardest bosses will not take one minute to kill but maybe two, but thats it?

[etc]

Apparently only this strawman version of the complaints being offered is going to be addressed in this thread.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Wow.

They've gone and attacked defensive mechanics in pretty much every section there... Meaning they're relying much, much more heavily on one shots and burst damage to kill the top tier elite nolifers.
Which means pretty much everyone else is f*ed.

My read exactly. Path of Pawnshop the Oneshot Adventures continue.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
so what I read here is my main skill storm brand is nerfed

warlords mark cause I cant sustain mana without it is completely changed

ES got nerfed on the tree which im heavily invested in cause I cant survive otherwise and I don't have legacy gear that has a zillion ES

did I miss any other nerfs to myself ? id like to point out that im heavily invested in this build and I DONT clear uber atziri/shaper/mastermind

was storm brand ES a meta build? I didn't see that memo , pretty sure it wasn't , ive paid other classes to rip though certain content for me (hint they weren't storm brand)

ill live cause I plan to make a new character in league but wtf were they thinking???
IGN- Shaeyaena
@GGG: Okay, actually I think a good life leech support gem would work well, instead of offering life leech for spells on the tree. Have bonuses similar to Energy Leech Support and that's sorted. That will help replace Warlord's Mark nicely.
Me, eagerly awaiting to create my first bane occultist as a league starter:

"Oh...*kicks dirt* okay then..."
"
Vanadium81 wrote:
so what I read here is my main skill storm brand is nerfed

warlords mark cause I cant sustain mana without it is completely changed

ES got nerfed on the tree which im heavily invested in cause I cant survive otherwise and I don't have legacy gear that has a zillion ES

did I miss any other nerfs to myself ? id like to point out that im heavily invested in this build and I DONT clear uber atziri/shaper/mastermind

was storm brand ES a meta build? I didn't see that memo , pretty sure it wasn't , ive paid other classes to rip though certain content for me (hint they weren't storm brand)

ill live cause I plan to make a new character in league but wtf were they thinking???

Do you follow a build guide? Other storm brand builds were doing well in Synthesis. I think they'll still be fine in Legion, even with the nerfs. Paying other classes to do content for you sounds like your build's not up to scratch, hence the build guide question :)
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
Fun was detected and eliminated.

Seriously, the game wasn't easy to play and required severe investments in both time and resourses to start playing it's endgame content properly. For me, it took more than 2 months to do so.
Now they say they've made it even harder by all fronts. To what end? The league runs for 3 months, so if I can't reach the endgame content, what's the point?

the same point that big names corporations are doing..

playtime, to put players through chores even better if tedious extra points if RNG is on top too..

they are following the philosophy that if the game gets removed of power, players will spend more time online so they can use your and everyone's numbers here in a dev presentation..

did you see that there's something lacking there? something primordial in any video games? the word.. the feeling of having FUN? yeah they don't care too much about it anymore seems.. fun seems to be targeted for a few in the big pictures, players will nod and eat a bunch of illusions convinced it's for their own good and keep rewarding GGG for everything they do..

And so the cycle begins a new..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I am new to game, been playing for like a month or so. I wanted a caster class and SB fit the style I love to play perfectly... I don't know how it was before but everything I read said it was OK after the nerfs, and although I felt stuck b/c of short amount of time I played to get good gear, I was looking forward to this league, and in fact even purchased the supporter pack.

Reading through the comments, and the concerns from the folks who created great guides for newbies like me for SB builds is really making me feel queasy about yet another round of nerfs to what I like.

I will give it a shot but if elementalist will suck as people expect it to, well you lost a customer. gg...g

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info